Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Split off of Wilkowsky's posts in Christianity 201

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teallaura
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Would you mind if we started a thread in General Theistics 201 to talk about it there?

Split this one if he agrees.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilkowsky View Post
    It just seems like all this Christianity gig is emotional thing. Like even if there are some reasonable arguments they are there to support a faith that is already there and there are few to none people who came to Christianity by cold and honest assessment of facts. That's how I feel about it anyway.

I like Christianity and it's message, but just because it's nice doesn't mean it's true. And I don't want to believe falsehoods.
    Would you mind if we started a thread in General Theistics 201 to talk about it there?

Leave a comment:

• Wilkowsky
    replied
    Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    Hello Wilkowsky,

What's preventing you from experiencing the love and forgiveness from the resurrected Lord?
    It just seems like all this Christianity gig is emotional thing. Like even if there are some reasonable arguments they are there to support a faith that is already there and there are few to none people who came to Christianity by cold and honest assessment of facts. That's how I feel about it anyway.

I like Christianity and it's message, but just because it's nice doesn't mean it's true. And I don't want to believe falsehoods.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Indeed. The Resurrection is the best explanation of all the facts surrounding the empty tomb and changed lives of the disciples.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    Hello Wilkowsky,

What's preventing you from experiencing the love and forgiveness from the resurrected Lord?

Leave a comment:

• Wilkowsky
    started a topic Split off of Wilkowsky's posts in Christianity 201

Split off of Wilkowsky's posts in Christianity 201

*notice by lilpixieofterror*

Christianity 201 is for Orthodox Christians only. Thanks!
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 04-24-2014, 06:56 PM.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X