Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The work of Nestorius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The work of Nestorius

If anyone is interested in Nestorius' actual Christology, and not the word of his accusers, here is a translation of the Syriac version of The Bazaar Of Heracleides.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
    If anyone is interested in Nestorius' actual Christology, and not the word of his accusers, here is a translation of the Syriac version of The Bazaar Of Heracleides.
    Only skimmed the first couple of chapters so far, but it looks like an interesting read, so I'll continue with it.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X