Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Name 5 people you can’t stand thread who you don’t share a religion with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    And again James, you make jabs at me, don't get upset when I return the favor. I'm not a kid and I will not call you sweety if you don't make jabs at me. Fair is fair, don't you agree? Anyway, I want reasons why Nick is wrong and not just examples of (at best) arrogance. Why is Nick wrong? I think it is a valid question. I gave a reason why Tazzy is wrong. He misrepresented his own link that said Norway has 72% of a non believer population so he could berate Christians and blame us for all the ills of the world. His premise has tons of problems, including issues with misrepresenting the number of non believers in Norway. 31-72% of Norway being non believer is a world away from 72% of them are. Even than, we could give several reasons why some countries rank high on the HDI and some countries do not. Including government stability. Norway has a stable government, with stable neighbors, and a homogenous population. Countries lower on the list, do not have that kind of stability. Is it fair to blame Christians for all the ills of the world and ignore that many factors are at play beyond the religious values of the countries in question?
    "Kid" is a term of endearment I use towards the females in life, in particular if they are older than myself, as I generally date a few years older.

Comment

• 1. Onision- Radical Vegan and unfunny. Not to mention a real creep who likes to emotionally manipulate people and downplays mental health.
      2. Michael Green- Used to run the whole Angry Grandpa show, now he just click-baits with the same old fake pranks. His fan-base is extremely toxic.
      3. TheAmazingAtheist- Just overall cringe, bad arguments and just seems to be overall the definition of teenage angst who never grew up.
      4. Chris Crocker- Just watch his video on Brittney Spears and that should tell you everything.
      5. Bill Mahr

Comment

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• We need a feature that automatically locks a thread after a certain amount of time has passed with no activity, just so we don't get these strange necros.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            We need a feature that automatically locks a thread after a certain amount of time has passed with no activity, just so we don't get these strange necros.
            Huh? Wotz dat?

[*he says as he continues passing out thread necromancy cards free of charge from the fine folks at roguetech labs & bait shop *]

Get your free thread necromancy cards here! One per person. No shoving please. Everyone can get one.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              We need a feature that automatically locks a thread after a certain amount of time has passed with no activity, just so we don't get these strange necros.
              It's always the ones we don't want necroed, too.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post

It's always the ones we don't want necroed, too.
                Make sure to pick up your free thread necro card.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Speaking of old threads...
                  old thread.jpg
                  When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Make sure to pick up your free thread necro card.
                    You never know when you'll need one.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment