Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Legit Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    We already have a pirate, a rogue, a cow poke, a trout, a cat, a brony and some rose bush. What's one more emo?
    I am not a "rose bush"! I am a delicate wee blossom that is more like ground cover!

Portulaca-grandiflora-Main.jpg

Juvenal, my friend. I do not have Instagram, so I have no clue what's going on here.

Would you mind, please, giving a short synopsis of what has happened so I have a bit of an inkling of what this thread is about?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I am not a "rose bush"! I am a delicate wee blossom that is more like ground cover!

Portulaca-grandiflora-Main.jpg

Juvenal, my friend. I do not have Instagram, so I have no clue what's going on here.

Would you mind, please, giving a short synopsis of what has happened so I have a bit of an inkling of what this thread is about?
      Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      Linky ^ ^ ^

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Linky ^ ^ ^
        Oh, thanks. I missed that.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

A couple years ago, I finally gave in and got an insta, cause the kids kept bugging me. (If ya know my first and last, you'll figure it out, but be prepared for way too many baking pics.) But they never give up, so yeah, I got a TikTok, too. This one showed up in my FYP this morning, and I thought of y'all.
          Originally posted by mossrose View Post

So here's the annotated version.

A couple years ago ...

That means half a blink ago, oh ancient of afternoons.

I finally gave in and got an insta ...

An insta, short for an Instagram account, not to be confused with a finsta, or fake instagram account used to project a fake persona, is a space for influencers to upload pics they carefully curate from far-flung exotic locales they never actually get to enjoy because they're too exhausted by the work of getting that perfect shot and the need to rest up before they do it all again from the next far-flung exotic locale.

Or for me to post pics of my baking.

Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are a family of social media platforms controlled by teh evul Zuch in an attempt to make every teenage girl in teh world feel too fat, too skinny, too blonde, too plain, too made up, and too original to ever be loved by anyone ever again.

So far, it's working.

... cause the kids kept bugging me ...

"The kids" mostly means Emma, backed up by her posse in Calc II a while back, who hounded me endlessly until I finally gave in. Look for the girl with dark skin and a nose-ring in my insta.

But they never give up, so yeah, I got a TikTok, too. This one showed up in my FYP this morning, and I thought of y'all.

Not giving any hints on my TikTok, other than that it involves my obsessive relationship with coffee. FYP is the "for-you page" where all Tik-Tok'ers hope to end up, the entry splash screen that centers interactions.

You should get an insta, too, Mossy. You can fill it with greeting cards or something.

2021-10-13_15-12-53.jpg

Comment

So here's the annotated version.

A couple years ago ...

That means half a blink ago, oh ancient of afternoons.

I finally gave in and got an insta ...

An insta, short for an Instagram account, not to be confused with a finsta, or fake instagram account used to project a fake persona, is a space for influencers to upload pics they carefully curate from far-flung exotic locales they never actually get to enjoy because they're too exhausted by the work of getting that perfect shot and the need to rest up before they do it all again from the next far-flung exotic locale.

Or for me to post pics of my baking.

Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are a family of social media platforms controlled by teh evul Zuch in an attempt to make every teenage girl in teh world feel too fat, too skinny, too blonde, too plain, too made up, and too original to ever be loved by anyone ever again.

So far, it's working.

... cause the kids kept bugging me ...

"The kids" mostly means Emma, backed up by her posse in Calc II a while back, who hounded me endlessly until I finally gave in. Look for the girl with dark skin and a nose-ring in my insta.

But they never give up, so yeah, I got a TikTok, too. This one showed up in my FYP this morning, and I thought of y'all.

Not giving any hints on my TikTok, other than that it involves my obsessive relationship with coffee. FYP is the "for-you page" where all Tik-Tok'ers hope to end up, the entry splash screen that centers interactions.

You should get an insta, too, Mossy. You can fill it with greeting cards or something.

2021-10-13_15-12-53.jpg
            I understood all of that, J. But thanks for translating the abbreviations for me!

I was the bit about what you saw on your feed, and I missed the link you posted to the video. I get it now.

Comment