Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Alincolnism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    So if you are an alincolnist, doesn't that mean you believe in A. Lincoln? Abraham Lincoln?
    Do you have any sources for that?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Do you have any sources for that?
      Yes.

Comment

Yes.
        Then present them and be sure to include the name of the work, what volume it is in (anything that doesn't have volumes is evidently worthless), what page it is on, the publisher and ISBN, which I will dutifully ignore or keep demanding if you do provide them.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Then present them and be sure to include the name of the work, what volume it is in (anything that doesn't have volumes is evidently worthless), what page it is on, the publisher and ISBN, which I will dutifully ignore or keep demanding if you do provide them.
          I already did. In one of my threads. You merely have to go back and look for it.

Comment

I already did. In one of my threads. You merely have to go back and look for it.
            Found it.

72390ced-ad7d-4199-a8d2-afa1c24495b3.jpg

Comment

You are being lazy. Do your own homework. Do you expect me to spoon-feed you everything?

Comment

8616a6be-9f6c-4b47-8e32-39adf6557cec.jpg

Comment

You seem to have no coherent response to my proof that you actually do believe in Abraham Lincoln. I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

Nebraska?
                    Pennsylvania!!!!

Screenshot 2021-07-21 21.16.59.png
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Even my Rogue Powaz couldn't enlarge that enough to get anything but a blur

e7ba4ed4-c179-418f-8fe8-f78344cdf775.jpg

Comment

Why do you people keep bringing up Honest Abe in a thread about alcoholism?

Are you implying Abe was an alcoholic?
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Why do you people keep bringing up Honest Abe in a thread about alcoholism?

Are you implying Abe was an alcoholic?
                          The belief in Lincoln was the result of Ulysses S. Grant going through alcohol-related delirium tremors.

Comment

The belief in Lincoln was the result of Ulysses S. Grant going through alcohol-related delirium tremors.
                            Not many people realize that the US was actually named after US Grant.

Comment

Not many people realize that his middle name was Ulysses.
                              When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                                Not many people realize that his middle name was Ulysses.
                                Or that his first name was Hiram.

Comment