Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

It's Not the End of the World by DDW release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Not the End of the World by DDW release

Hola everyone, since my last times here I have been busy finalizing my book at long last. Here is the announcement I put on Facebook. Please feel free to follow updates there, and I will post major updates here (Sparko is aware that I am posting this thread).

I am on the home stretch with getting my book done and submitted to Xulon. Will be submitting in about two weeks or less. Have created a FB page in anticipation if you want to be kept updated on the progress please like the Page. I will post occasional reminders about this. https://www.facebook.com/matthew24book?ref=hl
    Last edited by Sparko; 03-31-2015, 01:44 PM. Reason: correcting name
    The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

I'm interested in reading this. Will probably buy it.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      I'm interested in reading this. Will probably buy it.
      Same here.
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I am waiting for the movie: Preterism vs Alien.

Comment

I would like a personalized copy.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Congratulations! Hope the book sells well.
            The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Thank you everyone. Piggo I will definitely personalize a copy for you. This has been a really long road. I plan on either doing a podcast with the updated material or through podiobooks but that is while off.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Xena View Post
                Thank you everyone. Piggo I will definitely personalize a copy for you. This has been a really long road. I plan on either doing a podcast with the updated material or through podiobooks but that is while off.
                Give him a book bound in pigskin leather.

Comment

Excellent news! Been waiting a long time for this. Will you release this as an ebook?
                  We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Yes both print and ebook. The ebook infortuntely won't have graceful links to jump between the Scripture Index and text the way the online one did- I will be posting an ebook location index at the book site for that.

sigpic

Comment

Is there a synopsis posted anywhere?

And where can I get the post apocalyptic t-shirt?

Comment

I thought it was the hyperpreterists that didn't believe the world would end.

Comment

Must you, seanD?
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Well I haven't read the book, so I'm going by just the thread title. But the title doesn't make sense in the view of partial preterism. Partial preterists believe in parousia and that the world will end one day, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              Well I haven't read the book, so I'm going by just the thread title. But the title doesn't make sense in the view of partial preterism. Partial preterists believe in parousia and that the world will end one day, correct?
                              Good to see ya back kid.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X