Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Anyone know what happened to Preterist Archive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The original host of the preteristarchives went through various different views. He had preserved the preterist website for a long time. I think he recognized some benefit of sharing all the books and material he collected.

He had gone through stuff like full preterism, idealism and maybe some more esoteric ones.

I have been following some of the study of Revelation by Bruce Gore on Youtube.
    Hey Mike! Long time no see. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Hey Mike! Long time no see. Welcome back.
      Thanks. Yeah. I was raptured but have come back to earth reigning with Christ.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah. I was raptured but have come back to earth reigning with Christ.
        cool. cool. Did you bring snacks?

Comment

cool. cool. Did you bring snacks?
          No. I left my treasures in heaven.

Comment

No. I left my treasures in heaven.
            Dang. I was wondering what manna tastes like. Bacon?

Comment

Nah. Anything similar to bacon is confiscated at the gates. I think it is a conspiracy though.

Comment

Nah. Anything similar to bacon is confiscated at the gates. I think it is a conspiracy though.
                Oh no, has Heaven gone woke? Did they change the name to womanna?

Comment

Ex. 16:31 says it looks like white coriander seed but tastes like wafers and honey.

Num. 11:7 says it was "like" coriander seed, with the color of bdellium.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Ex. 16:31 says it looks like white coriander seed but tastes like wafers and honey.

Num. 11:7 says it was "like" coriander seed, with the color of bdellium.
                    Coriander seeds come from Cilantro! Cilantro is of the Devil, not of God!!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X