Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Generation Y and Z Confirms Futurism is true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darfius View Post
    Because I had hope (apparently vain) that you had grown wiser since then.
    You didn't.

Still think we are under the Mandela Effect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      You didn't.

Still think we are under the Mandela Effect?
      I know we are, yes.

1. The Great Pyramid is the biggest of the three, right? And in the middle? To match Orion's belt? Not anymore. It's basically the same size as one of the other pyramids and on the outside.

2. 5 Village people, right? Not anymore. There's always been 6 members, with an "army guy" now.

3. King Tut's death mask now has a cobra AND a vulture on it. I know it used to be only a cobra because I did a replica of it for a school project.

4. In the Michelangelo painting of God reaching down to Adam, God is now reaching over to Adam...they're the same level (obvious occult symbolism is obvious).

5. Mike Tyson never bit off part of Holyfield's ear, even though I and many others saw it happen live.

6. Mark McGuire is now Mark McGwire

7. The Jackson 5 now had 6 members

8. Grand Central Station has always been Grand Central Terminal

Comment

• And there were only three stooges.
        When I Survey....

Comment

I know we are, yes.

1. The Great Pyramid is the biggest of the three, right? And in the middle? To match Orion's belt? Not anymore. It's basically the same size as one of the other pyramids and on the outside.
          Wait you mean this one? In the middle? It's not the Great Pyramid. People just assume it is. It is the pyramid of Kahfre.

Last edited by Sparko; 06-27-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post
            And there were only three stooges...
            ...worthy of the name.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Of all the things in the world that Satan would choose to confuse us about, it is the spelling of the last name of a baseball star from 25 years ago. Right.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

5. Mike Tyson never bit off part of Holyfield's ear, even though I and many others saw it happen live.
                I'm not sure why you use this as an example of the Mandela effect in action since the fact that Tyson bit off a part of Holyfield's ear is documented even on wikipedia, and if you search something like "Tyson bites Holyfield's ear" on Youtube you can even watch a clip of said event. So no, the universe, or some other, mystic force, has not conspired to alter reality to exclude the fact that Tyson briefly entertained the thought of going on a cannibalistic diet.

At 1:08 you can faintly make out Tyson spitting out a piece of Holyfield's ear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                  I'm not sure why you use this as an example of the Mandela effect in action since the fact that Tyson bit off a part of Holyfield's ear is documented even on wikipedia, and if you search something like "Tyson bites Holyfield's ear" on Youtube you can even watch a clip of said event. So no, the universe, or some other, mystic force, has not conspired to alter reality to exclude the fact that Tyson briefly entertained the thought of going on a cannibalistic diet.

At 1:08 you can faintly make out Tyson spitting out a piece of Holyfield's ear.
                  Then it has changed again. In fact it now says Tyson bit him on both ears, which is nonsense. The match was stopped after the first bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    Of all the things in the world that Satan would choose to confuse us about, it is the spelling of the last name of a baseball star from 25 years ago. Right.
                    There are many more examples than that, and the point is that you either have integrity or you do not. It isn't a sliding scale.

Comment

Then it has changed again. In fact it now says Tyson bit him on both ears, which is nonsense. The match was stopped after the first bite.

Comment

Then it has changed again.

So basically you can't lose with this conspiracy theory!

Comment

• Comment

• Hold your hand up about a foot from your face, palm outward. Look at your thumb. It's now lower down on your hand. If you tried to paint a turkey hand now, the turkey would have a broken neck. Your index finger and thumb can now make a complete 'L' with no trouble and very little webbing. Your wrist also now bends forward much easier than it does backwards. Put your hand facedown on a table and try to put your arm perpendicular to your flat hand...no can do. Now try with the back of your wrist on the table and try bending it forward...easier. Also, our toes now angle downward from the big toe, pretty universally. Overall, they seem to have given us a rather more simian appearance.

monkey.jpg

Comment

Hold your hand up about a foot from your face, palm outward. Look at your thumb. It's now lower down on your hand. If you tried to paint a turkey hand now, the turkey would have a broken neck. Your index finger and thumb can now make a complete 'L' with no trouble and very little webbing. Your wrist also now bends forward much easier than it does backwards. Put your hand facedown on a table and try to put your arm perpendicular to your flat hand...no can do. Now try with the back of your wrist on the table and try bending it forward...easier. Also, our toes now angle downward from the big toe, pretty universally. Overall, they seem to have given us a rather more simian appearance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38030[/ATTACH]
                              Or you are developing arthritis...
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hold your hand up about a foot from your face, palm outward. Look at your thumb. It's now lower down on your hand. If you tried to paint a turkey hand now, the turkey would have a broken neck. Your index finger and thumb can now make a complete 'L' with no trouble and very little webbing. Your wrist also now bends forward much easier than it does backwards. Put your hand facedown on a table and try to put your arm perpendicular to your flat hand...no can do. Now try with the back of your wrist on the table and try bending it forward...easier. Also, our toes now angle downward from the big toe, pretty universally. Overall, they seem to have given us a rather more simian appearance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38030[/ATTACH]
                                What the heck are you talking about? Does your hand look like the one on the left? Are you a chimp or something? My hand looks like the one on the right. I can draw a "turkey" just fine, I have no idea what you are going on about with the "L" - my thumb angles a bit upwards when I try it. I can put my palm on a table and angle my arm so that it is perpendicular to the surface. On the other hand (pun) if I put my hand on the table palm upward, I have a harder time keeping it flat on the table and angling my arm perpendicular. And my second toe is about the same length as my big toe and the rest are smaller and angle down. Just like they always did.

Are you trolling or completely insane? People have different flexibility in their joints. And some people have different length second toes. My sister's 2nd toe is longer than her big toe. Mine is about the same, and others have shorter than their big toe.

I suppose your big toe sticks out of the side of your foot like a chimps, right?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X