Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Third Temple and Unforgivable Sin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave L View Post

Haggi is really big on this. Fallwell also taught two methods of salvation including temple sacrifice. Google it and become enlightened.
    Well they are both false teachers and heretics. They don't represent all Christians and certainly not all dispensationalists. How about linking to some credible dispensationalist site that says that Christians will start doing animal sacrifices and build a temple?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Well they are both false teachers and heretics. They don't represent all Christians and certainly not all dispensationalists. How about linking to some credible dispensationalist site that says that Christians will start doing animal sacrifices and build a temple?
      They represent Dispensationalism, like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

No we don't.
        Good for you. But it comes with Dispensationalist teaching.

Comment

Is there a reason you won't (or can't) exegete Hebrews 6 to try to support your claims?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Maybe in some hyper dispie nonsense, but not in mainstream Dispensationalism.
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Maybe in some hyper dispie nonsense, but not in mainstream Dispensationalism.
              It's part of Dispensationalism. Search for it if you don't think so.

Comment

It's part of Dispensationalism. Search for it if you don't think so.
                That's not kosher, Dave - if you make a claim, you should be able to back it up.

Now, how bout getting back to your exegeting Hebrews 6 to back up THOSE claims?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

They represent Dispensationalism, like it or not.
                  No they don't. They might be Dispensationalists but they are also heretics and don't represent Christianity at all much less Dispensationalism. They teach a false gospel of greed. You were talking about witchcraft earlier. The Name it and Claim it cult they promote, "Word of Faith" nonsense turns God into a genie who must obey your command if you pray them correctly. They are an abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That's not kosher, Dave - if you make a claim, you should be able to back it up.

Now, how bout getting back to your exegeting Hebrews 6 to back up THOSE claims?
                    You banned links the last time I posted them. So I say search for yourself to see the proof.

Comment

You banned links the last time I posted them.
                      I don't believe that to be the truth.

So I say search for yourself to see the proof.
                      So, you're not the scholar you pretend to be --- you just throw stuff out there and challenge others to do your homework.

Comment

You banned links the last time I posted them. So I say search for yourself to see the proof.
                        I just said you can't just post a link as you argument. Not that you can't use links along with your argument or as giving information when someone asks for it

Comment

I just said you can't just post a link as you argument.
                          Oh, so this is YOUR fault!

Not that you can't use links along with your argument or as giving information when someone asks for it
                          And nobody "banned" anything.

Comment

I expect an apology for this false accusation.

Comment

I just said you can't just post a link as you argument. Not that you can't use links along with your argument or as giving information when someone asks for it
                              https://dispensationalpublishing.com...temple-period/ This will be an eye-opener for you and others. Plenty more proof.

Comment

https://dispensationalpublishing.com...temple-period/ This will be an eye-opener for you and others. Plenty more proof.
                                Yes, I found the same site -- they don't speak for all dispensationalists, of course.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X