Announcement

Collapse

Christianity 201 Guidelines

orthodox Christians only.

Discussion on matters of general mainstream evangelical Christian theology that do not fit within Theology 201. Have some spiritual gifts ceased today? Is the KJV the only viable translation for the church today? In what sense are the books of the bible inspired and what are those books? Church government? Modern day prophets and apostles?

This forum is primarily for Christians to discuss matters of Christian doctrine, and is not the area for debate between atheists (or those opposing orthodox Christianity) and Christians. Inquiring atheists (or sincere seekers/doubters/unorthodox) seeking only Christian participation and having demonstrated a manner that does not seek to undermine the orthodox Christian faith of others are also welcome, but must seek Moderator permission first. When defining “Christian” or "orthodox" for purposes of this section, we mean persons holding to the core essentials of the historic Christian faith such as the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment. Persons not holding to these core doctrines are welcome to participate in the Comparative Religions section without restriction, in Theology 201 as regards to the nature of God and salvation with limited restrictions, and in Christology for issues surrounding the person of Christ and the Trinity. Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Additionally and rarely, there may be some topics or lines of discussion that within the Moderator's discretion fall so outside the bounds of mainstream orthodox doctrine (in general Christian circles or in the TheologyWeb community) or that deny certain core values that are the Christian convictions of forum leadership that may be more appropriately placed within Unorthodox Theology 201. NO personal offense should be taken by such discretionary decision for none is intended. While inerrancy is NOT considered a requirement for posting in this section, a general respect for the Bible text and a respect for the inerrantist position of others is requested.

The Tweb rules apply here like they do everywhere at Tweb, if you haven't read them, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Zeke365 God Lead Messages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    You've got no room to talk, typo boy.
    Oh, yeah?!?!?!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

August 31 2014

There is something in the church that seems to bother me. It said that we hare to reach the lost but we should not par take in the activites of sin. I agree with this to an extent, the reason why is how am I suppose to reach the lost if I dont go into those dark places to shine the light with. Am I sinner for doing so no, but you have to be called by God to do these things as well.
      You heard me say it before you and you and the one reading this yes you are the church NOT the BUILDING!
      So how do you minster well what do you enjoy? For me I like anime and will be going to awa at the end of September but does it make a sinner because I partake of this event no, cause I know who I am in christ and I know another christain who does dubbed anime as well.
      This condration has bothered me for a very long time because in chuch it is said that we should gather around other beleviers but not part take in hallwooeen, christamas, or other holidays that make cause us to stubble yes I do agree with other beleviers but I do not belevie you have to hide in a shell thinking everything is evil. It how you go about it makes it evil.
      So in concultion I would like to say if you want to go to an event that really like as long other beleviers come with you to minster to the lost at the event you should. Minster does not mean being a pastor, missonary worker, its more of what do you enjoy doing because the event may be dark but all those people just need love remember only if God calls you to do that.

Matthew 10:16 The Voice (VOICE)

16 Listen: I am sending you out to be sheep among wolves. You must be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Comment

Originally posted by zeke365 View Post
        August 31 2014

There is something in the church that seems to bother me.
        So you go to 'anime events' to "minister"?

What, specifically, are you doing to change YOUR Church, other than blogging about it?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

1/21/2015

The Lord has had this subject on on my heart and it something I did not think I would talk about and most people will run away from this subject to, because they don't like it, preach any other than this message but this.
          What I m talking about is giving and blessing oh boy here we go . Let me explain it first and you may see a different message here. What i m talking about is NOT tithe and offering say what? Giving is completely separated from this so I will let scripture explain this

LUKE: 21 And then He turned His attention from the religious scholars to some wealthy people who were depositing their donations in the offering boxes. 2 A widow, obviously poor, came up and dropped two copper coins in one of the boxes.
          Jesus: 3 I’m telling you the truth, this poor widow has made a bigger contribution than all of those rich fellows. 4 They’re just giving from their surplus, but she is giving from her poverty—she’s giving all she has to give.
          Voice Translation

Now I want you to pay attention here the woman gave hoping the Lord will remember her, she may have given little but she put her trust in the Lord. When you give you don't necessarily have to give to the Church, I will repeat that you don't necessarily have to give to the Church.
          Here how we should give is trusting the Lord with obedience and let him tell you where you should give. You should give where your getting feed and sometimes that not always the Church I will give you two examples here
          http://www.air1.com/ is a ministry I give to sometimes because they have blessed me with their music, the Lord last month told me to give a certain amount and I waited but HE keep repeating it to me to give and I did. I m blessed that I did and I will talk about blessing in awhile
          Here another ministry I sometimes give to http://manga-ministry.com/en/genesis to give you a more clear picture here a book that has blessed me http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Messia…/...01/ref=sr_1_1…
          This is the work of a Japanese girl and she truly is blessed with talent I have read this book so many times and cant seem to get enough of it, The Lord told me to give to her ministry which is the site above not amazon. Though I can be disobedient sometimes, The Lord kept repeating me to give but I did not listen for 3 months. So I finally gave that amount last month.
          So you don't necessarily have to give to the Church you give to the ministry or place the Lord is leading you to, that could be talking to a friend, helping in finances, or other stuff which leads me into blessing.
          before I go to blessing I have something that blew me out of the water and might you to

Malachi 3:10The Voice (VOICE)
          10 To rectify this situation, you must bring the entire tithe into the storage house in the temple so that there may be food for Me and for the Levites in My house. Feel free to test Me now in this. See whether or not I, the Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies, will open the windows of heaven to you and pour a blessing down upon you until all needs are satisfied.
          The Voice (VOICE)

Okay look at this, it an old testament principle I was trying to find this same exact scripture in the New Testament let me tell you this it not there in the gospels or anywhere I can find, Jesus only spoke on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by zeke365 View Post
            1/21/2015

The Lord has had this subject on on my heart and it something I did not think I would talk about and most people will run away from this subject to, because they don't like it, preach any other than this message but this.
            And I want to get into that.

Comment

Is he going to just blog on old material?
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                Is he going to just blog on old material?
                He's a kinder gentler Mickiel -- he knows stuff none of the rest of us know, and it's his duty to share it.

Comment

Zeke, do you feel this to be an appropriate place to blog? Do you see anyone else blog? You hardly pay any heed to us, so I'm just sort of confused about what you're doing.
                  Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith? -Galatians 3:5

Comment

I am giving up on this thread. It has no point.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Yup - unsubscribing.

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

And as the Dean, I am putting a stop to it.

Zeke, we have rules against blogging in threads in the debate areas. I am closing this thread due to this violation. Do NOT start another blog thread here.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                        Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment