Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Commentary Thread) Ruceeglaelsktinag: A Study in Applied Christian Theology of War

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Gaze that was another mistake on my part. Also, I'm finna post in IC sorry I didn't post last night like I said, I didn't come in until later and my pc decided to do an automatic update, so I ended up going to sleep.

Comment

The guards the dwarf woman is with... do they know she is meeting us, and, if so, do they know the purpose. Moreover, you say there are some distance away... Have they seen us? Or, more specifically, would they recognise any of us again?
      My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Rational Gaze: Here is what your Spot and/or Sense Motive checks got: They have definitely seen all of you in a general way.

Everyone: ... does anyone know if these boards have a dice roller? It would make my job a lot easier if y'all could roll dice in a way I could verify the results. There is some third-party way of doing that, but I don't recall what it is. I could research it if I have to. Might have something to do with "Invisible Castle"?

Comment

I do not know if the forum has a dice roller. The only thing I can think of that would allow us to roll dice where all can see, would be to log in to an irc channel that has GameServ.

I found this that probably utilizes the the idea above, but it won't maintain the rolls after a person logs in unless at least one person is logged into it at all times, at least I think it won't.

The other option would be to have a group chat on skype or the like.

I just found this, but I don't know about it. you guys can look it over and see what you think of it. might be something to it.
          http://www.msgplus.net/Downloads/Dow...cumentID/8104/
          Last edited by Thomas Maltuin; 11-05-2015, 03:02 AM. Reason: Update?

Comment

Umbris's current intention is to create the illusion that he has been turned down for employment based on his race or general appearance. what the job is, he will not mention unless brought up, in which case, he'll make something up.

The idea here is to open up an opportunity for Razzik to initiate the conversation without seeming suspicious or for the guards to enlist the help of someone who they think has a newfound grudge against their current employer and might wish to cause her harm. If they take the bait, they would be against her for certain, if not, more prodding might be necessary. If Forrest Gump likes, he could "stumble" over and start a conversation with me asking whats gotten under my skin. of course, at this point I'm just reiterating what Umbris said IC.

Comment

My character's intention is to create a similar illusion. I'm going to pretend to turn down the job, but really Thanatos is just saying that so that he can do some investigating, and sneaking, etc. and leave the 'front of house' stuff to others. Thanatos' team mates, however, WILL know this. I also take it that our little 'group' has pre-arranged places to meet, etc.?

Comment

Pre-arranged places to meet etc: Eh... within reason.

Comment

I have a class tomorrow that I'll be working on a final project for, and I also have a physics II test shortly after, so I won't be able to post until sometime tomorrow night.

Comment

Sorry I ran back home to get my laundry washed this weekend, and left my pc at the dorm again. My character will be acting as neutral. --> other info will be listed in the game thread.

Comment

Game thread assuming I come back to the group to listen to Umbris after he calls me.

Comment

Is Razzik currently in disguise right now?

Comment

No, he is not in disguise yet.

Comment

Move it along people!

Comment

I don't think that any of our active characters can make a DC 25 spot check? Because I checked Thomas's, Gaze's, and the Kobold's, and it doesn't seem like any of them can do it.

Note to self (GM only, highlight to read): This covered something about what the orphan-keeper wearing.

Don't delay game-play over this, it probably wouldn't change your characters' actions even if you knew.

Pro-Tip: After you get back to the orphanage, interview her for her capabilities. She's slightly less useless in a fight than she appears.

EDIT:
                              1.) Remember that longer posts that cover more possible branches of thought/analysis/possible action/contingences are better than ones that are shorter, but a short post now is better than a longer one a day later.

2.) Remember this is a practice mission, so don't be afraid to be original and/or clever.
                              Last edited by Draco Dei; 11-19-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I'd like to spot check and if needed, Bluff to see of the guards look impatient or suspicious as I pick up the coin. I'd have liked to hope that charisma would help read facial expressions and body language here but looks like that isn't the case. Anyway, let me know what I sense and I'll post in character again.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X