Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Commentary Thread) Ruceeglaelsktinag: A Study in Applied Christian Theology of War

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Gravity Monk"? What does that mean?

Recruiting would be good, but as the recruiting thread is still open, I don't know what else I can do about that... if someone else can help out that would be fine. Maybe I could mention it in the Shoutbox again?
    Last edited by Draco Dei; 09-14-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I don't remember what you called it. It was a made up build with a special ability involving shift gravitational pull if I remember correctly. You said the character was necessary, I believe.

Comment

Some people have yet to post in the Game thread. Probably just going to move things forward to the open discussion portion where order does not matter so much. Don't let that slow anyone down since that would be the opposite of the intended effect.

Remember that I expect AT LEAST one post a week from each player, even if it is just a 'I am still paying attention, but have not had anything to say because X.' In this commentary thread.
        Originally posted by Thomas Maltuin View Post
        I don't remember what you called it. It was a made up build with a special ability involving shift gravitational pull if I remember correctly. You said the character was necessary, I believe.
        Ah, THAT would be the Telekinetic Bladestorm and they and the sorcerer serve approximately the same role in this mission. I'll let the active players pick which they want unless someone joins up who wants to play one of those classes.

Comment

Draco, would you mind me having a Shetland pony instead of a mule for carrying my gear?

Comment

On that note, I'm assuming my character doesn't need a steed?
            My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestGump View Post
              Draco, would you mind me having a Shetland pony instead of a mule for carrying my gear?
              Sure! Assume it costs the same (rarer, but cheaper to raise). I'll work up stats when and if those become relevant (IE not any time soon).
              Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
              On that note, I'm assuming my character doesn't need a steed?
              Steed? Nobody in this group wants a steed. Trust me on this.

As for pack animals that is up to you to figure out now. Staying at less than a medium load is usually best for most of the character types I'm seeing, including Swordsage.
              Last edited by Draco Dei; 09-18-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestGump View Post
                After Thanatos replies(if he doesn't I'll just go ahead),
                Who is Thanatos? I don't find that word anywhere in the Game Thread except in this quote...

There is an NPC who goes by "Bloodsoaked", and another NPC who goes by "Eugenicist", and there is the undisguised moderator Benir the Fair. I'd assume you were talking about "Bloodsoaked" except that on a cursory re-read it doesn't seem like anyone is addressing him particularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco Dei View Post
                  Who is Thanatos?
                  That's one of my character's two names/nicknames.

Comment

Ah, Okay.

Note to self: Mention "The Tragic Story of the Ladle Mistress" as an excuse for why Rational Gaze's character would say what he did about the "lack of carrot".

Comment

Just now finished editing the story.

Might revise it in coming months or whatever to increase its literary quality, but for now I just wanted to get through the whole thing.

Comment

Turns out my last IC post was directed to the wrong character.

In future if everyone could help me out by being sure to include the name of the their character in each posts. At least as an initial line such as:
                        Umbris:
                        "I like chicken."
                        But better still is to work it smoothly into the post such as:
                        "Good for you, but personally I prefer beef." says Benir.
                        Or
                        Thanatos merely watches the proceedings in confusion, wondering what meat preferences have to do with the topics the meeting was supposed to be exploring.

Comment

I'll reply to the game thread sometime this evening, or tomorrow, I left my computer at my room, so I wasn't able to this weekend.

Comment

That works. Thank you for telling us.

Comment

Would my character know that story?

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                                Would my character know that story?
                                For the sake of keeping things interesting, let's assume he would at least know a VERSION of it. Feel free to summarize if you like...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X