Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentecost
    replied
    I've never played-by-post or a (successful) game outside the d20 rules. But barring those warnings I'd happily join this campaign whenever it gets going.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Yeah, I can't wait for that game to come out. Maybe Capcom will finally take the hint and realize that there are still people who want to play Mega Man.
    And actually go through with Mega Man Legends 3.

Of course that is probably just wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by Pentecost View Post
    I voted, then I remembered I don't play with you lot. So maybe you should discount mine. :)
    What Carrik said. We're always looking for new players.

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    Originally posted by Pentecost View Post
    I voted, then I remembered I don't play with you lot. So maybe you should discount mine. :)
    Doesn't mean you can't. New blood would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Pentecost
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    It was more of a joke than anything. I'm still upset about the cancellation. I am however glad about Mighty No. 9 making progress.
    Yeah, I can't wait for that game to come out. Maybe Capcom will finally take the hint and realize that there are still people who want to play Mega Man.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    As I said, it's a playtest, not necessarily an all-out story... but we'd probably get into that universe as we went along.
    It was more of a joke than anything. I'm still upset about the cancellation. I am however glad about Mighty No. 9 making progress.

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    The Mega Man thing sounds interesting. Maybe a story for what should have happened in the third Legends game(that was cancelled ).
    As I said, it's a playtest, not necessarily an all-out story... but we'd probably get into that universe as we went along.

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    Whoops. I meant to click on Mutant's and Masterminds,but I clicked Cinematic Unisystem by accident.
    Allrighty. I'll remember that when the times comes for my verdict.

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Whoops. I meant to click on Mutant's and Masterminds,but I clicked Cinematic Unisystem by accident.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    The Mega Man thing sounds interesting. Maybe a story for what should have happened in the third Legends game(that was cancelled ).

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    started a poll New Game... What do YOU want to Play?

New Game... What do YOU want to Play?

Final Fantasy
    40.00%
    Cinematic Unisystem
    20.00%
    Mutants and Masterminds
    40.00%
    We've got some D&D 3.5e games being played (My 3.5 game for newbies, Teal's Barfight extravaganza), and one in the making (Carrik's mercenary game). However, there's more to Table-top games than Dungeons & Dragons. I'd like to be able to run another campaign somewhere down the road.

So, here's my Elevator Pitches. Read them, and pick which one(s) you'd like to see played.

-Final Fantasy: The game would revolve around the party starting out as Slave-Gladiators attempting to earn their freedom.
    -Mutants and Masterminds: This would be a Street-Level Campaign (think superheros along the lines of Punisher, Luke Cage, Nightwing, Green Arrow, etc) where you band together as a team of vigilantes in a world that requires Government/Corrupt Corporation-sponsored teams as law.
    -Cinematic Unisystem: This would be more of a 'playtest' than a full-on campaign. I've got some ideas for a Mega Man Homebrew for this rule-system, and there's nothing better to refine ideas than to have people take them for a spin.

That being said, Denizens of Tweb... what would you like to take for a spin?

Keep in mind, this will take me a while to do, so don't expect me to start a LFG thread right away.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X