No announcement yet.

Commentary Thread: Pest Control (3.5e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary Thread: Pest Control (3.5e)

Here's the new Commentary thread, before I forget.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

There's something about this whole campaign that just bugs me.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      There's something about this whole campaign that just bugs me.
      Clock is TICKing, ladies and germs... I might have to crack open a bag of skittles to get things going again.

Comment

Working on it... My computer is dead at home so I didn't have a chance to do anything yesterday (once I finally got home!).
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

It would be useful if people said their character name and class. I have no idea who is who or what they do.

Seaendithas Beestinger is a male gnome Diviner. His familiar is a Weasel. He is highly intelligent and extremely morose. And he INSISTS that you say his name correctly.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Caden is a male human fighter with a spiked chain who tends to think out loud.
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Carstina is a fabulous swashbuckling hero!

Comment

Garsen is a dwarven priest.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

By the way, his name is pronounced see-in dee-toss with a slight emphasis on the 'in' and on the 'toss' and a slight space between 'in' and 'dee'.

Now you have no excuse.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[Makes mental note to make sure to pronounce Sea's name correctly if they are ever close enough to the sea that it could end rather humorously. ]

Alvara twirls her long white hair idly, waiting for John to gather his thoughts. Her human father taught her patience with others, a trait that has served her well, but her mother's elven blood makes waiting needlessly a difficult task. Still, being a sorcerer, she's had to learn prudence and so only the idle twirling of her hair betrays her slight impatience.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Chris notes that Teal posted this in the wrong thread.

Comment

He asked for who's who and what - I just got more creative than you guys.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Have fun in this RP segment, you guys. I'm off to work.

Comment

Caden, are planning to say anything?
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Argh, I'm gonna have to reread the old thread. I'm not clear enough on what exactly we want to really help IC.

Yeah, yeah - I thought I knew up until I really got to thinking about it.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X