• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JardinPrayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    Yes.

You are now part of the group of nerds on TWeb.

Lord, have mercy.

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
    I see you've already found my character sheet in the exploratory thread.

Did those words just come out of me?
    Yes.

You are now part of the group of nerds on TWeb.

Leave a comment:

• JardinPrayer
    replied
    I see you've already found my character sheet in the exploratory thread.

Did those words just come out of me?

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Well, you've sucked me in! I read through the character design portion of the book. Made a drawing of my character and tried to fill in most of the sections of the character sheet. But, I noticed the book advised not doing that in advance. It says this should be done as a team in the first session.

So, I'm not sure what the best next step is...or how to use that dice roller!
    Now, what do you have?

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Ignore modifiers unless IC tells you otherwise. If you are rolling more than one die put the number in the first box. Click on the die you want to roll and it does the rest. When rolling one die just click on that die.

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    Well, you've sucked me in! I read through the character design portion of the book. Made a drawing of my character and tried to fill in most of the sections of the character sheet. But, I noticed the book advised not doing that in advance. It says this should be done as a team in the first session.

Since we're doing it online, it's perfectly fine to do in advance.

Leave a comment:

• JardinPrayer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Here's an online dice roller: http://www.d20srd.org/extras/d20dicebag/

What and when the DM will tell you as appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• JardinPrayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    Don't worry, it's all in the book.

What do you have so far?
    Character name: Silvia
    Grey haired, earth mother type, skilled herbalist and healer, vast knowledge of plants.
    Hypnotist. Master archer.
    Someone suggested her bow should be made of vines and I love the idea of herb-potions for the arrow tips.
    Tendency to not get the big picture - can't see the forest for the trees. Just knows her specialties. Point her toward the bad guy and she'll shoot. Point her toward the good guy and she'll save or heal.

I haven't read enough of the book yet to do a proper character sheet, figure out numbers to assign, or even get what edges and keys are yet. Someone said I am Yellow...still reading up on that. But, I love yellow!

Leave a comment:

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    I was looking at one of the other campaigns. How do we know whose turn it is? How are dice rolled? Seriously, I'm gonna drive you crazy with my ignorance!

But, as a published fiction author, I'm kinda groovin' on the idea of filling out a character sheet.
    Don't worry, it's all in the book.

What do you have so far?

Leave a comment:

• JardinPrayer
    replied
    I was looking at one of the other campaigns. How do we know whose turn it is? How are dice rolled? Seriously, I'm gonna drive you crazy with my ignorance!

But, as a published fiction author, I'm kinda groovin' on the idea of filling out a character sheet.

Leave a comment:

• Scorching Wizard
    replied
    I feel like Penny in The Big Bang Theory.
    If I recall that episode, Penny ended up doing really well. Her Elf took out the dragon, well voiced by Howard.

Leave a comment:

• JardinPrayer
    replied
    I feel like Penny in The Big Bang Theory.

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    IC is right, we are all new to the particular system. It's a role playing game. People mess up in real life, why wouldn't characters? It will be good experience for IC. And there are plenty of folks here who can help bail you out if you need it.

Have fun. That's why we are doing this.
    Yeah, it's all good fun. It's not so much the destination in a Pen-N-Paper RPG as it is the journey (though, hey, let's face it... slaying an evil barbarian warlord is pretty epic).

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    IC is right, we are all new to the particular system. It's a role playing game. People mess up in real life, why wouldn't characters? It will be good experience for IC. And there are plenty of folks here who can help bail you out if you need it.

Have fun. That's why we are doing this.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X