• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    Yay.I'll PM you.
    You will? In 2015?
    sigpic
    "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
      I'm considered a cleric with this character description?
      I believe that Scorching Wizard is speaking in terms of playing Dungeons & Dragons. Depending on the Rule System used, your character's concept could take a variety of forms.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

In IC' s game there are different character types. DND terms are often used generically. You will be the party doctor. The game system itself won't mention doctors as such but they are useful to have.

The system we are using is fairly simple and we can get you all set up pretty easily. ooooi
        Last edited by Teallaura; 08-04-2015, 10:56 AM.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          I believe that Scorching Wizard is speaking in terms of playing Dungeons & Dragons. Depending on the Rule System used, your character's concept could take a variety of forms.
          Well...yeah. Bear in mind that I've played D&D for over 30 years, so those terms are familiar to me. The Power Rangers will be a new experience. Hopefully I'll receive the rule book in time to create a character this weekend.

Healer, vast knowledge of plants, archer, and hypnotist? I'm not sure how to assemble all those together. Perhaps a psionist of some sort?
          Last edited by Scorching Wizard; 08-04-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
            Well...yeah. Bear in mind that I've played D&D for over 30 years, so those terms are familiar to me. The Power Rangers will be a new experience. Hopefully I'll receive the rule book in time to create a character this weekend.
            Highly understandable. If you need the book I can send it to you.

Healer, vast knowledge of plants, archer, and hypnotist? I'm not sure how to assemble all those together. Perhaps a psionist of some sort?
            Yep. I'd go with a Plant Controller that fires thorny 'arrows' from a 'bow' made of vines and a branch.
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Can I have a book? I don't even know what the book is for! Is there a download, too? Are you guys annoyed with me yet?
              sigpic

Comment

Can I have a book? I don't even know what the book is for! Is there a download, too? Are you guys annoyed with me yet?
                http://dsg.neko-machi.com/tokyoheroes/tokyo_heroes.pdf

The above link is the pdf file for the rule book. And no, we're not annoyed yet... :D
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

Don't panic when you try to read it. Yes, it is in English. Yes, it really is simple. Yes, in a few months you'll think so too...
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

A few months?! It's going to take that long to understand it?
                    sigpic

Comment

A few months?! It's going to take that long to understand it?
                      No, just to learn the language. Not long at all, really.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

PM to both JP and SW have been sent.
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm scared I'm gonna mess up.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's not like they're going to bite your head off if you make a mistake.

Right, guys?

Guys?

Comment

JP, it's my first time running this game system, if anyone's gonna mess up, it's probably going to be me.
                              -Unknown

I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                                It's not like they're going to bite your head off if you make a mistake.

Right, guys?

Guys?
                                when everyone is a newb, no one can complain.
                                -Unknown

I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X