Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
    Oh yeah. Making a character.

The easiest way to make a character is to simply use your imagination of something you've imagined doing. Like being an indestructible Terminator-like android, or being Spiderman, or being a Crouching Tiger ninja, or anything. The DM will then assist you to create a character matching your dreams using the rules of the game.
    I'm a middle-aged married woman. Those imaginings couldn't be further from my head! How about an Earth Mother herbalist kinda lady with long grey hair and Birkenstocks. I'd love to have healing powers and a vast knowledge of plants. Does that make any sense in the game?
    sigpic
    "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
      I'm a middle-aged married woman. Those imaginings couldn't be further from my head! How about an Earth Mother herbalist kinda lady with long grey hair and Birkenstocks. I'd love to have healing powers and a vast knowledge of plants. Does that make any sense in the game?
      Yes.
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

And...you guys have been talking about this for a YEAR and haven't started it yet?!
        Just imagine how long the actual game is going to take with these slowpokes. Everyone here will have died by old age by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          Just imagine how long the actual game is going to take with these slowpokes. Everyone here will have died by old age by then.
          Hey, mind joining.. we could use one more!
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
            Hey, mind joining.. we could use one more!
            Nah, seems like too much work for me. You guys have fun on your own.

*Chrawnus beats a hasty retreat out of the thread before someone else can try and convince him to join*

Comment

Come back Chrawn. You can drive the mega robot!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

Good, you're back. Here are the keys. Be sure to fill it up when you bring it back. Oh, and yell cowabunga if you happen to run into a giant ape that is trying to destroy the city. It makes the weapons fire more accurately for some reason...
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

Wow, he is really excited.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I'm a middle-aged married man. Nice to meet ya!

The young bucks typically don't want to play a cleric, so that sounds like a fine addition. A party can always use a healer/buffer.

Comment

The young bucks typically don't want to play a cleric, so that sounds like a fine addition. A party can always use a healer/buffer.
                          Pleased to make your aquaintence, sir!

Did I mention I also want to be a master archer and a hypnotist? Yeah. I want that.
                          sigpic

Comment

The cleric was my first class when playing D&D, so I've got a soft spot for them.
                            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

What am I? Chopped liver?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I'm considered a cleric with this character description?
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X