X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Um, I'm gonna take the deafening silence as a maybe...
    I'd like to pick the game up again, it's just a matter of where we go from here.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Um, I'm gonna take the deafening silence as a maybe...

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    That was my thought, too.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    It would be nice to finish one of these.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Okay, I'm back - mostly. Anyone even slightly interested in picking this one up again?

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Pretty much.

Wonder what's behind Door Number 3?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    All those animals would be as likely to attack one another as the PCs and yes some would simply try to get out of there if offered the opportunity. Sure some might take a nip at a PC while running away.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I'm not dead yet, so I'm not at the point of quitting. It would be nice, though, to have a glimmer of hope now and again.
    Heh, actually, you've had them and a biggie is on the way (pun semi-intended). The present encounter is largely because I wanted to play fair - well, you'll see soon enough...

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    I'm not dead yet, so I'm not at the point of quitting. It would be nice, though, to have a glimmer of hope now and again.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    I admit, it bogged down early - on the first encounter. As for the NPCs well, there is a reason at this point - one that should be apparent fairly quickly once this encounter is done.

I understand if y'all want to quit.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    I am sort of getting bored with this. There is little that my character can do to influence the course of events in a positive way; fighting doesn't do any good whatsoever, and your NPCs are seldom trustworthy.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    So, was it something I said?

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

First with the sphinx, now the trees, now this... everything that is related to eating is also apparently an opportunity to kill something.
    Not something, just you guys...

Did I say that out loud?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, one and all - I probably won't be online until Saturday and maybe not then.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied

First with the sphinx, now the trees, now this... everything that is related to eating is also apparently an opportunity to kill something.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    "But the question is, why do you want this princess, eh?"

Careful, he's a baby seal clubbin' Canuckistani Halfling.
    Don't say I didn't warn you

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X