Exploratory Thread: A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    The shed seems empty enough but something is wrong. Gades looks around carefully then he realizes - it's too small. The inside doesn't match the outside in size and there is only one room.
    Let me guess... The shed is bright blue and has strange glyphs along the top edge of it which if translated via a comprehend Language spell would read: "Police Public Call Box"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Let me guess... The shed is bright blue and has strange glyphs along the top edge of it which if translated via a comprehend Language spell would read: "Police Public Call Box"
      It's got chainsaws hanging in it.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        It's got chainsaws hanging in it.
        And you should hide behind them before running to hide in the cemetery.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They are just little blade barriers....
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

"But the question is, why do you want this princess, eh?"

Careful, he's a baby seal clubbin' Canuckistani Halfling.

Comment

Sooo, who won the "footsball" game? Not-a-dame or L'su?

Only wimmenfolk would leave such an important detail out.

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  "But the question is, why do you want this princess, eh?"

Careful, he's a baby seal clubbin' Canuckistani Halfling.
                  Don't say I didn't warn you

Comment

First with the sphinx, now the trees, now this... everything that is related to eating is also apparently an opportunity to kill something.
                    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

First with the sphinx, now the trees, now this... everything that is related to eating is also apparently an opportunity to kill something.
                      Not something, just you guys...

Did I say that out loud?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, one and all - I probably won't be online until Saturday and maybe not then.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

So, was it something I said?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I am sort of getting bored with this. There is little that my character can do to influence the course of events in a positive way; fighting doesn't do any good whatsoever, and your NPCs are seldom trustworthy.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I admit, it bogged down early - on the first encounter. As for the NPCs well, there is a reason at this point - one that should be apparent fairly quickly once this encounter is done.

I understand if y'all want to quit.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I'm not dead yet, so I'm not at the point of quitting. It would be nice, though, to have a glimmer of hope now and again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                I'm not dead yet, so I'm not at the point of quitting. It would be nice, though, to have a glimmer of hope now and again.
                                Heh, actually, you've had them and a biggie is on the way (pun semi-intended). The present encounter is largely because I wanted to play fair - well, you'll see soon enough...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X