Exploratory Thread: Tokyo Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
    I might have problems with Irving. The guy doesn't look to have a humorous bone in his body.
    Yeah, there's a reason why he hasn't mentioned his Middle name to Anyone... especially around you.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Hey Irving! You know some cause happiness wherever they go, but you only cause happiness when you go.

Comment

• Are we there yet?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Hey Irving! You know some cause happiness wherever they go, but you only cause happiness when you go.
          Bah... if you're done clowning around, we've got a job to do.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• I think my robot will have to form one of the legs of the robot so that we can make "my foot's asleep" jokes
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

The way I read the vehicle defender is that they all combine together to form a big robot. I can't imagine small animals combining together to become a supersize robotic animal.

Oh well. I'll go with the chimpanzee. We can keep the name, Pogo for it.

For my basic attack, I want the weirding module as used in the movie Dune. https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.VNOe...g&pid=15.1&P=0

It attaches to the throat and is used to make a sonic attack. That would tie in to both my rapier wit and shattering scream.
              This would be an example of how the megazord would work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDr4Yz0z-fY

The Defender would be the T-Rex or any of the other animals shown on the combination.
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

• So I watched a Power Rangers episode for the first time ever on Youtube last night. I see what the rules mean when it says "be ridiculous with conviction".

When do you think you'll be starting IC?

Comment

• If we don't start soon, I'm going to lose interest.
                  sigpic
                  "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

• Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                    If we don't start soon, I'm going to lose interest.
                    The rest of us have been waiting around for about a year now
                    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Okay, IC, let's get this party started. You don't need to be perfectly ready. We're gonna mess up your plans at least once anyway. Just jump on in. It can't be that bad.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• I'll start it up sometime in Aug 18-20. I just have a couple of personal things to finish up before I can devote time to the game.
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• We're holding you to that!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Guess that means I have to read the whole book now. I didn't make it past character creation. I still don't get the robot animals or much about game play. I'll get to that this weekend, prolly.
                            sigpic
                            "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                              I'll start it up sometime in Aug 18-20.
                              2015?

Comment

• Watch an episode of Power Rangers, JP. It's quicker and more informative.

I'm the Pink Ranger!!!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X