No announcement yet.

Exploratory Thread: Mutants and Masterminds 2e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you looked over my ghost? Should I draw up an alternate?
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      Gladly. Do you want the annotated version (which basically notes "This is what this does/means")?
      Ooh, me too, please!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
        Have you looked over my ghost? Should I draw up an alternate?
        She seems all right. Your math Checks out for what you have, but you forgot to add Immunity 30 (FORT Saves) because she's technically not alive. Also, her Toughness is crap (even though it technically starts at 0. I rule that since your CON score is Non-Existent, she doesn't get a negative penalty), and her other saves are questionable as well. It might be a good idea to rework her, or perhaps roll up something else (I do like the concept, though).
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          Ooh, me too, please!
          Sent.

If either of you (Teal and IC) have questions, feel free to ask me here or in PM.

Comment

Working on a build:

Crusher - Intrepid reporter who turns into a rock monster 'brick' with a few earth-themed powers added (super movement, super senses...)
            ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

My build is

Cyberpunk - Software Billionaire who has martial arts training and a self-aware gauntlet which can control electronics around the city.
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

All I have so far is the ability to summon two swarms of angry cuccos and a sword with a few alternate powers, including the ability to attack every enemy within 40 feet.
                Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Can I just get a list of characters so that I know what not to build?

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
                    Can I just get a list of characters so that I know what not to build?
                    Here's a quick rundown. If I'm wrong, Correct me folks.

-MaxVel: Reporter that assumes an Earthen Form.
                    -Teallaura: Unknown (She seems to be keeping her concept under wraps, but she may be a late-comer anyways)
                    -Carrikature: A ghost character (unless he's planning to switch her out for something else)
                    -Spartacus: Shapeshifter who's entire shtick is that he's crazy and his forms are inspired by Legend of Zelda masks.
                    -Irate Canadian: Martial Artist with a sentient AI in his techno-gauntlet

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                      Here's a quick rundown. If I'm wrong, Correct me folks.

-MaxVel: Reporter that assumes an Earthen Form.
                      -Teallaura: Unknown (She seems to be keeping her concept under wraps, but she may be a late-comer anyways)
                      -Carrikature: A ghost character (unless he's planning to switch her out for something else)
                      -Spartacus: Shapeshifter who's entire shtick is that he's crazy and his forms are inspired by Legend of Zelda masks.
                      -Irate Canadian: Martial Artist with a sentient AI in his techno-gauntlet
                      Errmmm... that should be Intrepid Reporter... (Gotta follow those tropes)

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                        Errmmm... that should be Intrepid Reporter... (Gotta follow those tropes)
                        Got it.

Comment

So... Uhh... Do you guys need more time to concoct characters? It's two days till Go-Time, but I have no problem waiting a little longer for folks to polish their character sheets.

Comment

I haven't really had time to work on it (been busy with work). You may need to start without me and I'll fall in later when it becomes appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
                              I haven't really had time to work on it (been busy with work). You may need to start without me and I'll fall in later when it becomes appropriate.
                              I'm actually tempted to just give you guys another week or two, since Spart will be gone the week of the 21st, and both You/Teal will be latecomers. No point in starting if half the party is gonna be late.

Comment

I'm nearly ready to go, just got to tidy up my build and background a bit. But I don't mind waiting.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X