Exploratory Thread: Mutants and Masterminds 2e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Oh yeah, now I gotta actually roll the thing up...
    What's your idea Teal?
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
      Getting the main points of my character done, however trying to figure out how I do a character sheet for M&M properly.
      What are you having trouble with?
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

There's a 2nd edition of M&M? And also, do you still need people? Because I'm still up for it as ever I used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta Knight View Post
          There's a 2nd edition of M&M? And also, do you still need people? Because I'm still up for it as ever I used to be.
          Don't worry, there's plenty of room.

Technically, 2nd Edition was the edition we had been using on old Tweb. The third edition does look interesting though (I have the DC Adventures Heroes Handbook, which is based off of M&M 3e).

Comment

Since Carrik brought up a valid point in the SB, here's what I meant by 'Gritty': The overall campaign is going to have a darker, more serious tone. The big thing is that the villains will be genuinely trying to kill your heroes. Sure, they might hang you over a death trap and slowly lower you in... but they actually plan to use that ChunkySalsanator 5000.

Comment

So we should be expecting something like this?

Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Um, not sure I'll be able to play after all. I'm gonna have trouble being online for a while.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Um, not sure I'll be able to play after all. I'm gonna have trouble being online for a while.
                  Not a problem, Teal. You can always jump in later, should your online time increase.

Speaking of which, how's everyone else coming along rolling up characters?

Comment

I'm gonna need the material again, since it was all on my old computer.

Comment

Okee, folks... would anyone object to starting the game on the 13th? Gives you about 11 days to build/finalize your characters.

Comment

I'm gonna be gone the week of the 21st, just for reference. I'll try to get a coherent character sheet together in the mean time, though.
                        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Hey CV, mind sending me that template for Character sheets you use?
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey CV, mind sending me that template for Character sheets you use?
                            Gladly. Do you want the annotated version (which basically notes "This is what this does/means")?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                              Gladly. Do you want the annotated version (which basically notes "This is what this does/means")?
                              Yes. Thanks in advance.
                              -Unknown

I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes. Thanks in advance.
                                You're welcome.

Oh, and before I forget folks... the name of the city the game takes place in is called Purgatory. It's a large place, population of about 300k. I don't want to get into too much detail other than that, lest I spill the beans.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X