No announcement yet.

Live, Table Top Game - I DM'd Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live, Table Top Game - I DM'd Tonight!

For the first time in over a decade. 9th level party v 50 HP monster - it lived.

The scout got turned around. The druid got lost (with a little help ). Barbarian slaughtered some nonexistent trees and the whole lot of them took on a 50 HP monster I invented in the 1980s. They hurt it pretty bad - but it lived.

I hope they had as much fun as I did!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

I kind of want to play games like pathfinder and dnd.

Amtgard is pretty fun. Larp is general is fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      For the first time in over a decade. 9th level party v 50 HP monster - it lived.

The scout got turned around. The druid got lost (with a little help ). Barbarian slaughtered some nonexistent trees and the whole lot of them took on a 50 HP monster I invented in the 1980s. They hurt it pretty bad - but it lived.

I hope they had as much fun as I did!
      Sounds deliciously evil... and hey, good times can still be had even if the party get TPK'd.

I, personally, have not scored a TPK on any parties yet, but boy howdy I've put them on edge a few times. I mean, Fully Automatic Rail Guns are no joke in ANY game, but Savage RIFTs especially.
      Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Chaotic Void's Recommended Advice for Trump's Opposition to Punt him from the Oval Office: Git Gud

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X