Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello? Anybody Home?

Well?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

hi
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Nobody here but us squirrels.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Well?
        Well... doesn't look like there's much interest for PbP games at the moment. A shame, really
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

There's some. I thought there was one running but apparently it died months ago.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Did you just break and enter?

CP, arrest teal.

Comment

I've kinda lost interest, since I only recall participating in one (Teal's "test run" on the old forum) which actually ran to completion.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                I've kinda lost interest, since I only recall participating in one (Teal's "test run" on the old forum) which actually ran to completion.
                Wildrow had one that ran to completion, IIRC. It's tough to do on PbP because it takes years to complete a normal campaign. Probably something more episodic and designed for PbP would be a lot better. I've always wanted to play Paranoia. That one might work well here.
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I will be DM...

You are all standing in an open area surrounded by a dozen dragons. The fire-breathing kind.

All of a sudden, they blast you with fusion-powered flames, hotter than the sun itself.

You all melt into little puddles of flaming goo, then evaporate into dust. You are dead. The end.

That was fun, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I will be DM...

You are all standing in an open area surrounded by a dozen dragons. The fire-breathing kind.

All of a sudden, they blast you with fusion-powered flames, hotter than the sun itself.

You all melt into little puddles of flaming goo, then evaporate into dust. You are dead. The end.

That was fun, wasn't it?
                    An example of when "DM" is pronounced "dumb"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      An example of when "DM" is pronounced "dumb"
                      you all wanted a completed campaign. It is complete.

Comment

You forgot to factor in that I was wearing my +5 Long Johns of Fusion-Powered Flames Resistance which meant I was immune to the effect.

Or does that work like the anti-disintegration vest?

vest_by_doctorworm1987-d9qnevd.gif

Comment

You forgot to factor in that I was wearing my +5 Long Johns of Fusion-Powered Flames Resistance which meant I was immune to the effect.

Or does that work like the anti-disintegration vest?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15168[/ATTACH]
                          There was no defense and no saving throws because all of your dice burned up in the flame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            There was no defense and no saving throws because all of your dice burned up in the flame.
                            No need for a saving throw when you have complete immunity

Comment

No need for a saving throw when you have complete immunity
                              why am I arguing with a pile of dust?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X