• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
    "Hah!" She says, "You haven't seen anything yet!"

She takes a five foot step forward and unleashes a flurry of attacks:
    13/25/12/24 vs AC
    14 (3 to me)/11/16 (3 to me)/9 damage
    [2nd and 4th hit]

Two of the blows miss wildly. Carrik absorbs the damage from the other two without expression. He steps back yet again and casts another spell.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
      [You don't have to wait for us to finish...]
      [You don't have to rush them, either. ]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

"Quit that mumblin' and fight!"

She steps forward again, unleashing another whirl of attacks [my move variety isn't very high]:
        15/25/24/Nat 20 (crit confirm: 15) v/s AC
        12 (4 vicious to me)/9/14 (1 vicious to me)/10

Comment

[You don't have to wait for us to finish...]
          [I'm just here to watch ]
          Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
            "Quit that mumblin' and fight!"

She steps forward again, unleashing another whirl of attacks [my move variety isn't very high]:
            15/25/24/Nat 20 (crit confirm: 15) v/s AC
            12 (4 vicious to me)/9/14 (1 vicious to me)/10
            Carrik withstands the first and second attack, but the third knocks him unconscious and he slumps to the floor.
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Shlak leans over, and whispers to Twig: "Hoping the dwarf is the one who dies. That mace of his should fetch a fine price on the market, to the one who swipes it afterwards."
              Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

Eil lets out a bellowing laugh. "Someone get that man up! I want to shake his hand."

Comment

Twig whispers back laconically, "He'll be feeling that in the morning, but he'll be okay. If you see someone with something you like, you'll need to take him on and make an agreed wager beforehand. Of course, you'll need to pony up a potential prize yourself if you want any takers."
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Carrik's PA gives a signal and two Dwarven Clerical Assistants scurry over. Deciding that a simple CLW will handle matters, the older CA casts. Carrik now has all of 2 NL HP but he's conscious and capable of walking. The younger CA asks if Carrik would like one of his three daily healing potions now.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Carrik nods that he would.
                      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

She sheaths her swords and grabs an ale from her assistant, taking a big swallow of it while the clerics deal with him. "You need more than your words to beat me, Dwarf. But I like your attitude and courage. Drink with me."

Comment

The CA hands Carrik a potion. After drinking it, Carrik finds that he has half his HP back. By the time he is on his feet and talking to Eil he has 3/4 back and within a couple minutes he is at full. A quick glance at the brochere explains that one of the three will be a special that only works in Ermygon but does help the person regain full HP. It can only be used once per day.
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Carrik regains his feet and signals for an ale. "Done." He holds out his mug before downing the contents in a single draught.

[Dwarves are known for drinking prowess, right?]
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Carrik regains his feet and signals for an ale. "Done." He holds out his mug before downing the contents in a single draught.

[Dwarves are known for drinking prowess, right?]
                                [In Dwarf Fortress, the Dwarves actually become depressed, and sometimes, suicidal, if they don't have a drink for one, full, year.]

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X