• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    [It's a rhino.]
    [wearing leather armor and a saddle]
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
      [wearing leather armor and a saddle]
      [Which would be rather a large animal to get inside a tavern, let alone be able to move anywhere without causing mass damage. Realistic, this is not.]
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        [Which would be rather a large animal to get inside a tavern, let alone be able to move anywhere without causing mass damage. Realistic, this is not.]
        [I think a floor map would have been really helpful.]
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          [And the non-lethal magic is realistic?

This is a tavern built specifically for fighting in, so I expect it'd be built to accommodate larger creatures, but I could be wrong...]

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
            [I think a floor map would have been really helpful.]
            [Agreed on that]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [I ASKED a couple times if you wanted a map!!!

Ben, roll a save for Eric - under Dex if he doesn't have 'jump' of some sort.

It's a BIG tavern so yes, a big animal can fit in - doesn't mean the floor is gonna support it, though...

I'll do a map...]
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Fine. Shlak vaults over the counter and runs, 30 feet, towards the staircase. (Now 10 feet away from what Teal said. He waits.
                Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• DEX roll 18, 26 if a jump check

A Hope That Burns

Comment

DEX roll 18, 26 if a jump check
                    Why?
                    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

• [Dex bonus of +0, jump bonus of +8, oops should be plus 10 after counting the enhancement from Bull's strength]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [ Shlak, roll a 'didn't fall down the great big hole I just tried to run over' check. Kor, Twig and Tav, balance checks.]

Eric stops long enough to switch targets but even that is too long as the floor gives way under the weight (and the skidding and charging didn't help). The shaking from his initial charge had been bad enough but the collapsing floor plays havok with those closest to it. [-16 damage to Eric - he sorta landed mostly on his feet.]

After a moment, Eric can be heard bellowing from the cellar below - although it is almost drowned out by the screams of the poor tavern workers scrambling to get to safety. At least one distant voice is heard yelling, "The ale casks! Save the ale from that thing!!!!!"
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [20 for Twig]
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [You sure you don't want a balance check from Farley and the wolf, seeing as they are both right next to Twig? If so, Farley: 20, wolf: 15]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Jump Roll=11

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

[You sure you don't want a balance check from Farley and the wolf, seeing as they are both right next to Twig? If so, Farley: 20, wolf: 15]
                                [since Eric charged first and made a nice hole in the floor before he managed to get to Twig (AFAICT), I don't see how Farley and wolf got over to Twig either.]

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X