Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the party regroups at Sven's tent he and Tlaloc ask the party, "So, did you find out anything of use?"
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Alvara rummages through her spell book for 'Recap' and silently curses the thing for not having it. "Er, yes, we came up with something that is potentially useful..." and she proceeds to summarize the old fashioned way.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Garsen summarizes what he and Caden learned.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Sven mulls over this information and replies, "Hm... so Bull isn't the only tribe leader affected by whatever is causing this. And it's even more worrying that the Murder could be involved... I'm going to send some scouts out tonight to find out where they might be. Feel free to spend the night here or go back to Grenzstadt."

Comment

• [Is there another town on the hit list?]
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• May as well stay here.

ETA: Town? Not IIRC. But there may be other ranchers at risk. What's the projected timing of the next attack? I'm afraid most of that info got wiped out in the crash.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Yeah, what OBP said.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [GM's note: Heck, I can't even remember... So I'll just say that you've got till tomorrow evening before you need to channel your inner Orkin Man again.]

Comment

• [I'm for sleeping in the closest, comfortable and secure location. I'm thinking that town is better on #3 so I'd vote for that. Don't care beyond that.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      [I'm for sleeping in the closest, comfortable and secure location. I'm thinking that town is better on #3 so I'd vote for that. Don't care beyond that.]
                      [The town has secure dwellings, but we're pretty much it for active defense. In the camp, we've got the tribes guards and druids to lend a hand in fending off an attack.]

sigpic

Comment

• [Works for me.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• The group opts to spend the night at the camp, while Tlaloc heads back to town to inform Leon and Nexus of current circumstances.

After a good night's rest, Sven calls you to his tent once more. "Okay... One of my scouting parties has found a small group of the Murder northeast of here. If you hurry, you might be able to catch them. I must warn you, though... they're nowhere's near as hospitable as the other tribes, so they'll probably try and kill you on sight."

[Okay... before I set this encounter up, I need to know who's actually going to be here to partake in it. I hate controlling PCs without their player's consent, so I want to keep that to a minimum]

Comment

• [I'm here! ]
                            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

• [Here.]
                              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Here.]
                                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X