Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Then it would seem I'm talking to the wrong person." Seaendithas looks at the others. "I don't suppose any of the rest of you are more...attuned to current events?"
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• (Sea/Car)

Marcus replies, bluntly, "There hasn't been much going on recently out of the ordinary."
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [Sea's a jerk... ]

"You're very kind. Hmmm, has your Uncle been different, perhaps more tired or stressed than usual, after the gathering?"
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          [Sea's a jerk... ]
          [Of course I am!]
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• (John/Alvara)

Thom scratches his head and replies, "Now that- MINE- you mention it... he- MINE- did seems a little more- MINE- melancholy than usual."

Comment

• Seaendithas turns his attention to Marcus. "So it's ordinary for dislike of the Herd to just appear for no apparent reason?"
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• [What else did we need to know? Looks like we are to the 'compare notes and go talk to the Murder guys' stage.]

Alvara nods sympathetically, "Unfortunate. Have there been any other unusual changes since that time?"
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [GM's note: Derp. I'm so used to getting E-mail notifications...]

(Sea/Car)

Marcus replies, "Yes, as a matter of fact. We're not alway privy to tribal politics, so it's not unusual for general dislike of other tribes to pop up out of nowhere."

(John/Alvara)

"Not that- MINE- I've been able to tell, sadly..."

Comment

• Alvara raises an eyebrow, "Sadly? Why so?"

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• (John/Alvara)

"Well, it's just a shame to see- MINE- our uncle so unhappy. He's- MINE- usually more upbeat than this..."

Comment

• "Ah, I see." Alvara nods sympathetically. "I do hope that changes for the better soon."

[Yo, guys - we got anything else? I'm out of ideas. Can we go beat up something now?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          "Ah, I see." Alvara nods sympathetically. "I do hope that changes for the better soon."

[Yo, guys - we got anything else? I'm out of ideas. Can we go beat up something now?]
                          [I'm in agreement. I need to get you guys killing something quick. Everyone done?]

Comment

• [Aye.]
                            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                              (Garsen/Caden)

Zeke responds, "They're nomadic like us, so their location changes... even more frequently, since they're raiders. They're nowhere's near as big as the other tribes, but what they lack in numbers they make up for in sheer bloodlust."
                              Garsen says, "Sounds like a fun bunch." He visibly collects his thoughts for a moment, then says, "I think the information you've given us will be useful. Thank you for your hospitality, and may your coming days be blessed."
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Caden nods at Garsen's comments and addresses their hosts. "Thank you."
                                Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X