Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [not like we wanted him alive for interrogation]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Fired a ballistic round at the other guy, didn't kill him; let's see if Snowman is as lucky as the other guy]
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

• (Cyberpunk)

[Cyberpunk Shoots Snowman! It hits!]

Toughness Save Results (DC 23): 14 (FAIL! Snowman has 1 Injury Mark and is Disabled!)

Your bullet nails him right in the torso. Must have hit something important, because he's keeled over (and might be bleeding profusely. Tough to tell, since the snow/ice that makes up his body is the same shade of red).

(Crusher)

[GM's note: Your move, Maxvel]
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

{Not sure if Crusher is able to do this without keeling over, but if he can...}

Crusher shifts a mound of concrete and debris to cover the fallen Snowman. Bands of reformed concrete circle his arms and torso...

Snare attack: 1d20+8 → [15,8] = (23)
          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
            Crusher HP:1

{Not sure if Crusher is able to do this without keeling over, but if he can...}

Crusher shifts a mound of concrete and debris to cover the fallen Snowman. Bands of reformed concrete circle his arms and torso...

Snare attack: 1d20+8 → [15,8] = (23)
            [GM's note: If you Spend a Hero Point, I'll allow it. Otherwise, ye be keeling over after this attack, matey. Or, this is optimal though it may not be in-character for you to do so, you could spend a Hero Point for a Regeneration Power Stunt. ]
            Last edited by Chaotic Void; 08-06-2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• {OK...spending last Hero point to act without KOing myself...}

Gritting his teeth Crusher summons up one last effort, scooping up chunks of floor to bind the fallen foe.

Comment

• (Crusher)

[Crusher Attempts to Snare Snowman!]

Reflex Save Results (DC 18): 9 (FAIL! Snowman is Bound and Helpless)

Crusher grits his teeth and scoops up some concrete around the frozen fiend, putting any plans he could make to escape...

[GM puts on sunglasses, Horatio Caine style]

... On ice.

Comment

• [So, er, what to do now? Any other things we need to do?]
                  "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                  -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

• (Cyberpunk)

The device on your arm lights up.

SIR... MIGHT I SUGGEST INTERROGATING THE CAPTIVE, OR PERHAPS SURVEYING THE AREA TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN THIS WAREHOUSE?

Comment

• Crusher HP:0

Crusher slumps to the floor, taking a moment to catch his breath "Hhhrrr.. gotta get better at this whole fighting thing. That was too close." For some reason he feels hungry, craving, errr, grit. Although it seems crazy, he scoops up a handful of concrete chips and small stones from the floor, and chews it thoughtfully.

"Awright, Snow guy. How much were you gonna get for doing this?"

Comment

• You can hear a condescending sigh, followed by a, "Paid for doing what, exactly? As far as I'm concerned, we're just defending our property from a band of thugs who jumped us from out of nowhere."

Comment

• cross-fire looks at Lana: suggest commencing interrogation

then scans the surrounding area.
                          [I'm at +9 to notice. I guess I'll scan the warehouse itself (including above and below) once, then the area outside for any potential incoming threats.]

Comment

• (Crossfire)

[GM's note: Remind me... what super-senses you got again?]

Comment

• [x-ray and infra]

Comment

• (Crossfire)

[So... You taking 20?]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X