No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ah, now I get you. The animals are natural ones dumped through a D Door. They are probably not summoned - there isn't that much magic going on.]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [waits for an indication that Twig can shoot again]
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Gades is keeping the old guy secure. ]
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [ARGH!!! I HATE Laptops!!! Lost a whole post.... Stupid windows key...

Anyway, moving right along... again...]

Birdie is none too happy - and not healthy anymore, either.

Outside the door Twig entered there is a huge clatter. Voices yelling, weapons being drawn, lots of words-we-don't-use-in-polite-company - basically a battle starting.

The stone giant is the only voice you can clearly understand. She yells, "Where the heck did THAT come from?!?! Kill it fast!!!!"

Yes, Siri, you detect magic but you aren't in position to see what exactly went off.

Actions?
          Last edited by Teallaura; 12-31-2014, 11:16 AM.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig fires again at the nearest dire wolf:
            [attack=20+15=35, crit confirm=3+15=18; damage=7+9(+5+9+3+9 if crit)=16(or 42)]
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Hey! Stop hurting my dire wolves! Ya big meanie!

Stupid critical hits... ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• []

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• []

sigpic

Comment

• [ Waiting on CV and Spart]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [same as before. hold position, let nature take its course]

"Unless these animals were trained to attack, they'd probably rather be outside. Clear the path and see how they react," Siri remarks.
                      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Um, you think dire wolves are gonna just run by? ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [maybe not the dire wolves, but there are like 30 animals there ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                            [same as before. hold position, let nature take its course]

"Unless these animals were trained to attack, they'd probably rather be outside. Clear the path and see how they react," Siri remarks.
                            Twig says, "They're animals who have just been dumped into unfamiliar surroundings with no readily apparent path to freedom. They're more likely to fight than flee."

sigpic

Comment

• [Gades is going to take Total Defense and keep his grip on Gramps.]
                              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [if they can't see/smell the outside when the doorway is big enough for a giant to fit through...]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X