• Show
Clear All

• Irate Canadian
    replied
    [Carrik, since you're back, mind coming back for these folk?]

Leave a comment:

• Pinoy
    replied
    Seeing his companions lingering a bit at the gate, Nataer ask, "Are we waiting for someone?"

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    [Ok, so we're on our way, then?]

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
    [Would I need to buy animal feed for my animal companion? If so, ten days worth for 1 sp or however much food for a leopard would cost. I assume we're not keeping track of weight?]
    [No.]

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    [Would I need to buy animal feed for my animal companion? If so, ten days worth for 1 sp or however much food for a leopard would cost. I assume we're not keeping track of weight?]

Leave a comment:

• Pinoy
    replied
    "Ok let's go".

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    "That is a sensible approach. Let us depart."

[Sorry for my absence guys, babies have been keeping me up at night, so I'm pretty much zombified most evenings now. That situation should improve soon, I hope.]

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    "We can probably assume that the surveyors stuck to the road unless they saw something off to the side they wanted to investigate. We should keep our eyes open for any disturbance to the side of the path, but they probably went at least a day's journey before seriously looking for a good spot for a way station."

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    [who will rescue the rescuers? The next set of PCs, obviously]
    [Mercenaries 2.0 will be in 4th edition, too. ]

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    [who will rescue the rescuers? The next set of PCs, obviously]

"We will make better time on the road. We should take the road and have a plan in case we run into trouble."

Leave a comment:

• Pinoy
    replied
    "Thank you for the warning" natter said as he goes out of the gate.

Nataer noting that they are going to travel in "slaver's road" turned to his companions, "So what is our plan?"

"Are we going to travel on this "slavers road?"

"Or are going to walk in the jungle instead create our own road?"

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    [Where is the map? I can't find it. I'm having a hard time reconciling the guard's assertion that only slavers use the gate and the surveying mission north.]
    [Reference thread is here. World map is here. Basically, everything north of Hargalond is wild jungle, and beyond that is where the orc tribes are found.

The surveying mission is an anomaly. The guards you're dealing with may or may not have been aware of it, let alone present for its departure. If it's easier, I can just modify their statement to saying "almost no one uses it but slavers". ]

Calpurnius:

The guard looks at his partner. "Did you know about that?"

The second guard shakes his head. "No, but that doesn't mean much." He turns to address the group. "Be on your way, then. Don't expect anyone to come save you, though."

"And don't say we didn't warn you!" adds the first guard. He steps out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    Calpurnius:

The guard frowns. "You're looking for a group of slavers? Just the four of you?"
    [Where is the map? I can't find it. I'm having a hard time reconciling the guard's assertion that only slavers use the gate and the surveying mission north.]

"No, this was a small group of people as well."

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    [ This campaign is going to be interesting, if I do say so myself.]
    [you're welcome ]

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    Calpurnius:

The guard frowns. "You're looking for a group of slavers? Just the four of you?"

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X