Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Mercenaries (D&D 3.5e)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    "I will help too", Nataer interjected.

    Comment


    • #32
      "Colin and I will happily assist," adds Kevian. "What is it that needs to be done?"
      --------------------------------------------------------

      Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

      Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

      Explore the Cinematic Superverse

      A Hope That Burns

      Comment


      • #33
        The woman nods her head in acceptance of Ratzus' answer. She looks over the four of you for a quick moment. "Well," she says at last, "I could have hoped there would be more of you, but this will have to do." She pauses briefly.

        "Three weeks ago, a team was ordered to survey the surrounding area and suggest possibly locations for the establishment of a new waystation. The team consisted of three men and one woman and their retinue. They were due to report back last week, but there has been no sign of them. I can't afford to send any of my men and women to investigate. If you wish to help, please try and find them. Let me know whatever you find out so I can inform my superiors."

        "I hesitate to ask this of you, especially since I have no idea of your particular skills. There's not much choice. I'll have to trust that Ratzus here is able to bring you back in one piece." She looks at Ratzus expectantly.
        I'm not here anymore.

        Comment


        • #34
          Ratzus nods. "Find the survey team, bring everyone back alive. Where do we start looking?"
          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

          Comment


          • #35
            "Follow the main road out of North Gate for about a day and a half. After that, head due west for about half a day. Their main camp should have been somewhere in that area." She glances at Kevian. "With luck, you might even be able to pick up their trail."
            I'm not here anymore.

            Comment


            • #36
              Ratzus nods again. "I would leave now, but I have no rations for the journey." He looks at the rest of the group. "And you?"
              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                Ratzus nods again. "I would leave now, but I have no rations for the journey." He looks at the rest of the group. "And you?"
                Calpurnius says, "I need to stop in the market in the northwest section of the city anyway to get some clothing. It shouldn't be too far from the gate, and you can probably find rations there."
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

                Comment


                • #38
                  [gonna try to move this along...]

                  Ratzus nods again before looking back at the woman. "Is there anything else we ought to know before we go, hrm... my apologies, I cannot recall your name."
                  Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    "You may call me Sorin. It should go without saying to be careful, but...be careful. There's no telling what you might encounter in the jungle."
                    I'm not here anymore.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      "Do you have any sample of their clothing or something with their scent on it? That will help with tracking if conventional means prove fruitless."
                      --------------------------------------------------------

                      Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

                      Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

                      Explore the Cinematic Superverse

                      A Hope That Burns

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Nataer listens intently and try to remember all information discussed.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                          "Do you have any sample of their clothing or something with their scent on it? That will help with tracking if conventional means prove fruitless."
                          "I don't have anything like that, no. There were enough people that their trail shouldn't be completely obscured, though."
                          I'm not here anymore.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            "Thank you. If there is nothing else, then let's head out."
                            --------------------------------------------------------

                            Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

                            Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

                            Explore the Cinematic Superverse

                            A Hope That Burns

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              "Let's go"

                              "But first there are some of us who wanted to buy somethings, so i suggest we head to the store first"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                The woman wishes you good luck and leaves the hall. You collect your things and make your way to the marketplace.

                                [Who is buying what?]
                                I'm not here anymore.

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X