Anyone else play on Board Game Arena?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else play on Board Game Arena?

Just curious if anybody else does here. I mostly play Seven Wonders and Ticket to Ride (main version or Europe), and occasionally Puerto Rico or Carcassonne.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Just curious if anybody else does here. I mostly play Seven Wonders and Ticket to Ride (main version or Europe), and occasionally Puerto Rico or Carcassonne.
    I have Tabletop Simulator, but it is a bit clunky. I'll download the app now that I have a smartphone. I've played Carcassonne and have Ticket to Ride on my Epic account, but I only know two people who play the former and none who play the latter. It would probably be easier to do the turn-based mode on most occasions for me.

Comment

Alright, I'm signed in as Cerebrum123 there.

Comment

My name on there is AcrossTheNight.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

My name on there is AcrossTheNight.
          I sent a friend invite.

Comment

First I've heard of it. Looks interesting, what kind of restrictions are there on a Free Account?
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

First I've heard of it. Looks interesting, what kind of restrictions are there on a Free Account?
              With some premium games (which is a good chunk of them), you can't be the one to start the game, but can join a game that a premium member starts. Also, in a game with no premium members, it'll make you sit through a short ad break before beginning your game.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X