World of Warcraft anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Path of Exile is no good. Another isometric view game. Adding Warframe to my list. will try it later.
    Why do you dislike the isometric view so much?

Torchlight 2 is the same kind of game as Path of Exile except it's not an MMO, so if you don't like any of the isometric games you'll want to try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Why do you dislike the isometric view so much?

Torchlight 2 is the same kind of game as Path of Exile except it's not an MMO, so if you don't like any of the isometric games you'll want to try something else.
      Mostly because it makes me feel claustrophobic because I can't look around. But that's not the deal breaker, it's just a point against a game. I have played some isometric rpg games and liked them. Path of Exile just seems really dark and hard to see anything and I didn't even like the tutorial.

Comment

Mostly because it makes me feel claustrophobic because I can't look around. But that's not the deal breaker, it's just a point against a game. I have played some isometric rpg games and liked them. Path of Exile just seems really dark and hard to see anything and I didn't even like the tutorial.
        Ah. So far my favorite of the of the Diablo like games is Torchlight 2. The only time I think it feel claustrophobic is in dungeons. I wish stuff like Marvel Avenger's Alliance was easy play online, or the Marvel Omega game still existed. Those were good too. Although Avenger's Alliance felt more focused.

There is a partial isometric RPG game called Divinity Original Sin 2. Up to four players, and you can adjust the camera lot more, just not as much as games build with a third person aiming system in mind.

Lots of cool stuff coming out this year, so it is pretty hard to choose what games to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Ah. So far my favorite of the of the Diablo like games is Torchlight 2. The only time I think it feel claustrophobic is in dungeons. I wish stuff like Marvel Avenger's Alliance was easy play online, or the Marvel Omega game still existed. Those were good too. Although Avenger's Alliance felt more focused.

There is a partial isometric RPG game called Divinity Original Sin 2. Up to four players, and you can adjust the camera lot more, just not as much as games build with a third person aiming system in mind.

Lots of cool stuff coming out this year, so it is pretty hard to choose what games to get.
          I played Star Wars TOR today. Just going though the tutorial bits so far, but I like it.

Comment

I played Star Wars TOR today. Just going though the tutorial bits so far, but I like it.
            I had a feeling you might like that one. It's probably one of the closer to WoW style MMO's that I play and enjoy. I used to play Pirates of the Caribbean Online, which was pretty good. Too bad that one has been down for years, I think it would have been right up your alley. The ship combat was very simple, and the gameplay on land was like WoW.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X