Warhammer 40k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k

Any Warhammer nerds out there? My boyfriend and our D&D group is getting me into it with Adepta Sororitas (space nuns). I've got a bunch minis painted which will also give me time to study the codex as well as the core rulebook.
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

I haven't played any tabletop RPG's, but I have played some of the Warhammer 40k video games. Space Marine was probably my favorite, but I enjoyed the demo of Dawn of War 2. A friend is trying to get me to play Warhammer Total War 2, but even on sale it can be rather expensive.

If I ever play the tabletop version it would probably need to be through something like Tabletop Simulator. You can play any tabletop game with it, and online with your friends. I bought a pack for myself and some friends, but we never did end up doing much with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
      Any Warhammer nerds out there? My boyfriend and our D&D group is getting me into it with Adepta Sororitas (space nuns). I've got a bunch minis painted which will also give me time to study the codex as well as the core rulebook.
      I like the memes and a lot of the fan works, haven't played Warhammer 40k all that much. I also have a friend who runs a Gender-Bender Parody setting once in a while. It's definitely hilarious.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Here, sort of... PM me for my Steam and Discord Information, if it tickles your Fancy and want to talk more there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

I like the memes and a lot of the fan works, haven't played Warhammer 40k all that much. I also have a friend who runs a Gender-Bender Parody setting once in a while. It's definitely hilarious.
        That sounds hilarious! Right now I'm just looking at this stuff going "uhhh.... now what?"
        I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

I think we played it like twice back in the 80s. Seemed like a great concept but didn't play it enough to find out.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X