Valheim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valheim?

Does anyone here play Valheim? We have been playing it lately and it's really fun. It's a viking based survival game.
    https://www.valheimgame.com/
    I am become death...

Um, a survival game where you start off dead?

No, I haven't played.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Um, a survival game where you start off dead?

And I've died many times since. (Granted I am the worse gamer of the two of us.)
      I am become death...

Comment

A lot of people I know have it, but I do not. Looks kind of neat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post

And I've died many times since. (Granted I am the worse gamer of the two of us.)
          I play primarily tabletop - you'd beat my socks off in a game like that one.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I started playing this a couple of years ago. I really enjoy it. However, I have discovered that building with stone can be a real pain in the hindquarters.

I realize this is a really old thread but I only just came across it. I apologize for being late to the party.
            I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X