Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

5-Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was too long, being over

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 3 pages, which is FAR
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• too close to the centerfold

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• photo of an A-10 warthog
          --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• displaying a remarkable spread of

Comment

• flares, projectiles, missiles, cannon fire
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• that shocked and awed all

Comment

• who were expecting a floral

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• muumuu designed by Jerry Garcia

Comment

• to go with the shrubberies

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• the Knights Who Say Ni

Comment

• had commissioned from the ever

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• after cemetery and golf course

Comment

• whose "hole in one" deals

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• are a dead giveaway that

Comment