Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

5-Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an avalanche of apple pies
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• , Syfy channel's Zombie Tidal Wave

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• and the typical seasonal sharknado.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• seasoning. Henceforth, Hans Forth IV

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• hands four thorium ham forks

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• to Handy Force's Fourth Formation

Comment

• For Formidable Fortitude (and snack

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• packs) for Thurston Thursday III

Comment

• The Thirstiest Thimble Thrower in

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• thirty miles from Thurgood's thermos

image_13778.gifXXXXXXXXXX image_13778.gifimage_13778.gif
                      Last edited by rogue06; 01-21-2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• thaumaturgy thrift store and thoracic

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• thermometers. This in turn triggered

Comment

• the startup of the thermonuclear
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• barbecue lighter developed by roguetech

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• to grill whole herds of
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment