Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

5-Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o'clock shadow of a doubt

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

straight into the dawning of

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

the age of Aquarius, which
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

arrived immediately after the dusk

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

causing the angry mermaids to

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

pluck off all their scales

Comment

and give them to Libra

Comment

so he could use them for

Comment

making weighty decisions concerning the

Comment

Blue Falcon's latest book on
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

barbecuing snail shells in vinegar.

Comment

Meanwhile, in the lair of

Comment

the Pussy Willow dragon flea

Comment

a horrific itching has commenced

Comment

for which RogueTech would recommend
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment