Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Is Jedidiah right? Hint: No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jedidiah right? Hint: No

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    We have way too many MLP folks here.
    I say we don't have nearly enough; who's right? (Hint: I am!)
    Not Enough
    20.00%
    Too Many. . . and tweb should have MLP smilies
    10.00%
    Ivo smells like a goat and we should ban everything to do with MLP
    50.00%
    Ivo smells like a goat
    20.00%

And if Sparko tampers with this poll, I will find a way to punish him

Comment

Yes.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

I am an MLP fan. Loooooong before FiM was created. The toys from the 80s are way superior. (The cartoons, however, are probably not.) The G3.5 "fat heads" are scary and the G4 "deer-mice" hybrids are weird. G3s are also awesome, the ones that predate the Core 7 anyway. What was Hasbro thinking?

I consider myself more of a collector and anyone who dares try to saddle me with the term "brony" will have a multitude of fakies thrown at him. A true MLP aficionado will know what a "fakie" is. (And yes, I did hijack and edit that smiley. Nya nya!)

If you want to frolic in MLP smileys, there are a handful at the MLP Arena. However, I do have banning powers over there so you'd best behave yourself.

Comment

I seriously do not have anything against MLP or bronys. They should just be segregated.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

yeah
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

MLP is ok......for my young daughters!!!! (i.e. not for guys of any age EVER!!!!)
                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

yeah

Comment

Haters
                    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                      Haters
                      You like MLP and football.
                      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Should I start posting picture of bronies again?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If Jed is wrong, you're not asking the right question.

Comment

Yeah!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment