Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

So now that Weird Al's been on MLP. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now that Weird Al's been on MLP. . .

How long until they have Cher?

I'm hoping they get Gilbert Gottfried and Peewee Herman. I'm curious if the show could get even more irritating,

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I'm hoping they get Gilbert Gottfried and Peewee Herman. I'm curious if the show could get even more irritating,
      Speaking seriously for a moment. Out of all the stuff made for the age group, it far surpasses anything probably for the last decade, or more. Personally don't care for it much, but I would rather watch it, than it's competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        Speaking seriously for a moment. Out of all the stuff made for the age group, it far surpasses anything probably for the last decade, or more. Personally don't care for it much, but I would rather watch it, than it's competition.
        Sort of like saying would you rather a finger cut off or your whole hand cut off. I would say neither.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Sort of like saying would you rather a finger cut off or your whole hand cut off. I would say neither.
          When you have to visit young relatives, there isn't really an option to do anything other than watch what they want to watch.

Comment

It was an awesome awesome episode.
            Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
            As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment