Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Great Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greysquares_explained.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Comment

This will freak you out.

Comment

I thought it was white and gold with a blue light shining on it. The blue looks like (to me anyway) it's coming from a light not the fabric....
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
          I thought it was white and gold with a blue light shining on it. The blue looks like (to me anyway) it's coming from a light not the fabric....
          Most of the light is coming from the opposite direction, and doesn't appear blue.

Comment

This is hilarious:

On Amazon UK:
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ATY5TENJ7ORHXX

comments:

301 of 310 people found the following review helpful
            Perfect Outfit for a Life of Crime
            By Angela on 27 Feb. 2015
            Robbed a bank in this dress. Nobody could agree on a proper description of me. Sketch artist's head exploded. Got away. Fantastic.

Evil Dress, 27 Feb. 2015
            By
            Bo Jiang "Rain" (NY, USA) - See all my reviews
            (REAL NAME)
            This review is from: Roman Women's Lace Detail Bodycon Dress Royal Blue (Apparel)
            Bought this dress for my girlfriend for her birthday seeing that it's blue and black, it's her favorite colors. After she opened the box she said "why would you ever get me a white and gold dress?". We proceeded to have an hour debate and needless to say... I'm single now. I'm so alone... DO NOT BUY THIS DECEIVING DRESS!

£50. 00 for the dress that broke the internet ..., 27 Feb. 2015
            By
            CHUN FUNG LI - See all my reviews
            This review is from: Roman Women's Lace Detail Bodycon Dress Royal Blue (Apparel)
            £50.00 for the dress that broke the internet! Totally worth it!

Comment

The amazon picture has a blue and black dress! I'm confuserated... What's going on!
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

The lighting sucks. How about getting it out into the sun and then we can tell better.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  The lighting sucks. How about getting it out into the sun and then we can tell better.
                  I agree that the lighting is poor, but the hilarious part is how seemingly no two people looking at the same picture through the same screen can agree on the colors. Can't link due to profanity, but Buzzfeed has a compilation of amazing reactions to it.
                  Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                    I agree that the lighting is poor, but the hilarious part is how seemingly no two people looking at the same picture through the same screen can agree on the colors. Can't link due to profanity, but Buzzfeed has a compilation of amazing reactions to it.
                    It actually made my local NBC station's news cast this morning.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                      I color corrected it in photoshop:

Untitled-1.jpg

Comment

the dress.jpg
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

White, brown and a very faint blue.

Comment