Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Great Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Debate

What colors are this dress?

As is written in Matthew 10:21, "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

And now we see this prophecy coming to fruition, as the Internet world is thrown into discord and chaos over whether the dress is black and blue or white and gold.
    Black and blue
    25.00%
    White and gold
    25.00%
    Gray and gray (for the colorblind)
    0.00%
    Black and black (for the fully blind)
    0.00%
    Other (for the uber-weird)
    50.00%
    Last edited by fm93; 02-27-2015, 07:06 AM.
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

I'm colorblind. I can't play!

This thread is disciminatory!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I'm colorblind. I can't play!

This thread is disciminatory!
      An accommodating option has been added to the poll.
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

Wow, this was just on the NEWS, and is ... um.. a GREAT DEBATE!

WHO KNEW!!!! #THEDRESS
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
          An accommodating option has been added to the poll.
          There needs to be a "heck if I know" and "I don't give a flyin' flip!"

Comment

There needs to be a "heck if I know" and "I don't give a flyin' flip!"
            This is the third most important question you will ever ask yourself, CP, after "Did Jesus rise from the dead" and "Why is rogue such a poopyhead?" Not giving a flying flip is not an option.

Comment

This is the third most important question you will ever ask yourself, CP, after "Did Jesus rise from the dead" and "Why is rogue such a poopyhead?" Not giving a flying flip is not an option.
              For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Well, ok, but matters like this require prayer and fasting. I'll get back to you.

Comment

Brown and blue? Is this really a thing???
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  Brown and blue? Is this really a thing???
                  I think it's a conspiracy! There are TWO dresses! Maybe MORE!

Comment

It's "poopiehead" and for you "Mr. Poopiehead."

The answer: cause I'm so darn blasted good at it

As for the dress... I will fall back to my usual answer when asked for my opinion on such matters... It looks great. Can we go now?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      It's "poopiehead" and for you "Mr. Poopiehead."

The answer: cause I'm so darn blasted good at it

As for the dress... I will fall back to my usual answer when asked for my opinion on such matters... It looks great. Can we go now?
                      But does it make her butt look big?

Comment

But does it make her butt look big?
                        Amazingly some wimmenfolk today would take that remark as a compliment

Meanwhile...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I would link to a 21 sec YT video by the YT channels jacksfilms that pretty accurately describes how I feel about this issue, but since he drops the f-bomb I'm going to refrain. Anyone who's interested will have to search it out for themselves.

Comment

It looked bluish with golden-brown to me.

Comment

Here you go.

Which square is darker? Top or bottom.

craik.jpg

Now take your thumb or something else and cover up the center line between the two. Which is darker now?

The human eye adjusts what it sees depending on the surroundings.

Comment