Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Where in Canada have you been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I thought he was talking about Rogue05. Didn't he go down with the Titanic after he built that robot iceberg?
    No. He put a robot in the iceberg.

He met his end when he and Brian Williams landed on the moon so they could film Apollo 11 when it got there. Unfortunately they didn't have enough fuel for both of them to make it back so being the brave rogue he was he let Williams take the rocket back sacrificing himself.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Meh. You've got nothing on Wales.
      To avoid real confusion I left Egegik also known as Igyagiiq.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I have not had the pleasure of visiting Canada yet!

Comment