Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

I'm astonished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm astonished

Are you astonished?

I'm looking for other stonished like me. I'm getting lonely feeling like the only one who's astonished.
    O Gladsome Light of the Holy Glory of the Immortal Father, Heavenly, Holy, Blessed Jesus Christ! Now that we have come to the setting of the sun and behold the light of evening, we praise God Father, Son and Holy Spirit. For meet it is at all times to worship Thee with voices of praise. O Son of God and Giver of Life, therefore all the world doth glorify Thee.

A neat video of dead languages!

Originally posted by Kelp(p) View Post
    Are you astonished?

I'm looking for other stonished like me. I'm getting lonely feeling like the only one who's astonished.
    Can I be astounded instead?

Comment

I am not astonished. I am around tuit.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This thread is underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Can I be astounded instead?
          Only when you're in Tuitive. Otherwise, it's a "no stounded" zone.
          O Gladsome Light of the Holy Glory of the Immortal Father, Heavenly, Holy, Blessed Jesus Christ! Now that we have come to the setting of the sun and behold the light of evening, we praise God Father, Son and Holy Spirit. For meet it is at all times to worship Thee with voices of praise. O Son of God and Giver of Life, therefore all the world doth glorify Thee.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I am not astonished. I am around tuit.
            I guess that that's better than being a square tuit.

Comment

I think you're confused... are you stonished, or astonished!?!?!?!

Frankly, this makes me feel a bit disgruntled!!!! I need to get back to being gruntled again!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That just makes me disappointed.

I miss my point...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelp(p) View Post
                  Are you astonished?

'Bout what?
                  "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

You're about? Wow, I've never met about. Hi, Mr. Bout, I'm astonished.

Comment

I can never decide if my boat is flammable or inflammable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        I can never decide if my boat is flammable or inflammable.
                        Let's find out

Oopsie.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am as tonished as the next guy!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Let's find out

Oopsie.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mD2hsxrhQ

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                              'Bout what?
                              Are you new here?
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment