Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Is Dee Dee Warren evil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dee Dee Warren evil?

I started a poll with this question eons ago, but it was swallowed up when old tweb perished. So here it is again. . .
    Yes
    6.67%
    No, and I agree that tweb should have MLP smilies
    13.33%
    Ivo smells like a goat
    80.00%

nice try
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

I cannot vote. There is no Ivo smells like a goat option (Did I say that before?).
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

All Preterists are evil.
        "Your name and renown
        is the desire of our hearts."
        (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I cannot vote. There is no Ivo smells like a goat option (Did I say that before?).
          There is now.

Comment

I don't know who Ivo is, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then Ivo smells like a goat.
            No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

That Sparky is a good guy alright.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

yes I am!

and I am the most humble person on tweb!

Comment

If so humble, then restitute the bacon and rum you have plundered!
                  Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                  As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                    If so humble, then restitute the bacon and rum you have plundered!
                    He is far too humble to do anything so self aggrandizing. Sparky is the epitome of humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      He is far too humble to do anything so self aggrandizing. Sparky is the epitome of humble.
                      humbleocity is my middle name.

Comment

So true, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          yes I am!

and I am the most humble person on tweb!
                          I got more humility in my little finger than you have in your entire mangy body

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            I got more humility in my little finger than you have in your entire mangy body
                            Nuh-uh!! I have more humbility in each atom of my body than you have in your enormous head!

Comment

Hmmmm, hard to tell which one is the most humble.

I wish I could be as humble as either one of those two paragons.

Comment