Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Is Dee Dee Warren evil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define humility!
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Define humility!
      what I have!

Comment

Define humility!

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        what I have!
        And I have more of

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Nuh-uh!! I have more humbility in each atom of my body than you have in your enormous head!
          Yeah, well that's only because my head is empty. And you're comparing all of your atoms to just my head. I has more humbility in just one subatomic particle than you have in your entire scurvy body - and my quarks have more charm (I'll let the physicists chuckle at that remark)

You're just cross because I mentioned my little finger and you have a hook for a hand.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The recent posters learned how to be humble from my book "Humility and How I Mastered it"*. For just 4 payments of $29.95 I can send it to you.

*Borrowed the title from a joke Cow Poke did a while back.

Comment

We are being silly. Are we humans always acting silly?
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Define humility!
                That character which is exhibited to an amazing level by Sparky and 06.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

We are being silly. Are we humans always acting silly?
                  I must have missed it. Who was being silly?
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The only more humbler person is Jed. I call him the Humble Bee.

Comment