Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spam, spam, Christianbookworm wants to have a spam thread too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, my parents are looking for a new house, and they are looking for property where we can have some livestock. Just some goats and perhaps sheep, and the chickens and ducks will be moved to the new house.
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• We got the birds when everyone was panic-buying everything in the grocery store and it was hard to find eggs. I saw a sign at Walmart a few weeks ago that said prices had gone up because their egg vendors had raised their prices, due to shortages.
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• ;bump: spam!!!!!!!!!spam
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• ^Graham's number

Comment

• ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment