Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spam, spam, Christianbookworm wants to have a spam thread too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like spam, and my husband likes spam. That's why I buy it a case at a time from Costco.
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
      I like spam, and my husband likes spam. That's why I buy it a case at a time from Costco.
      Okay.... To each their own I suppose. Who knows, maybe there's a food I like that you think might be icky?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Is this the end of silliness???

Comment

• Spam is almost cubic, and slightly rounded at the corners.

Comment

• So are you saying it's a spherical cube?

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post

Okay.... To each their own I suppose. Who knows, maybe there's a food I like that you think might be icky?
              List some food you like, and we'll see.

Comment

• Chocolate, spaghetti, mac and cheese, peanut butter and honey sandwiches

Comment

Chocolate, spaghetti, mac and cheese, peanut butter and honey sandwiches
                  Chocolate is meh, I can take it or leave it but I don't think it's "icky". I'll take another option when available though. Spaghetti and mac 'n cheese, I like but my body doesn't handle simple carbs very well so I don't eat pasta for that reason. I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches, especially with a sliced banana on it. But again, that's too much sugar so I don't eat those often.

Try again.

Comment

• Bummer

Comment

Bummer
                      Is that all you got? Try again! Surely there must be something you like that I can't stand.

Comment

• I had spam again for dinner today. I've been making fried egg and spam sandwiches lately to use up our surplus of eggs. I usually make them with duck eggs because I have more of those than chicken eggs.

Comment

• Do you have ducks?

Comment

Do you have ducks?
                            What else would lay duck eggs?

Comment

• We also have chickens.

Comment

• The birds are at the in-laws of one of my sisters, because we currently have nowhere else to keep them. She was living with them when we got the birds.

Comment