Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spam, spam, Christianbookworm wants to have a spam thread too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    And you complain about the saltiness of spam
    Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Canned sardines, in my experience, are generally not all that salty. YMMV.
    I think they're Both pretty salty myself...
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

How far does a hive of bees have to fly to collect nectar to make a pound of honey?
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Over 50,000 miles.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          How far does a hive of bees have to fly to collect nectar to make a pound of honey?
          How much does a pound of honey weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Yeah, that.

Comment

A sweet little bit!
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

spam

spam spam

spam spam spam

spam spam spam spam

spam spam spam spam spam

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

We already had that clip earlier in this here thread!
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      We already had that clip earlier in this here thread!
                      With those subtitles?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        With those subtitles?
                        That clip is worth repeating.

Comment

Is there any group that believes it is wrong to use any technology more advanced then the time of the Bible? The Romans had concrete, but it isn't mentioned in the Bible, so they might claim otherwise.
                          I don't know actually.

There are Amish who think one is best off using no technology more advanced than 16-17th C. Europe - and apart from Internet and photocopying machines they may be right.

Obviously, using AI to take decisions affecting life and death of real men, allowing an implant in hand or forehead to be deciphered like a bar code and things like that (and they involve technology "more advanced than the time of "... the NT) is evil. Making bar codes as such a standard is not exactly good either.

I think Nimrod and pre-Flood had more advanced technology than most of what we think of as "time of the Bible".

I think the Tower of Babel (which was not finished, but not left simply aside either, as far as text goes, unlike the city it was going to be in) may have been a rocket : a space craft on a launching ramp does look like a tower and of it, if it is a three step rocket, only the top reaches into space.

I also think Nimrod was a bungler, not having seen pre-Flood nuke wars at first hand he would have imagined trying to find a way to use Uranium to fuel the rockets. THEN a technology loss (and a healthy one) took place among the general population, if not the élites which have at last succeeded at Cape Canaveral.
                          http://notontimsblogroundhere.blogspot.fr/p/apologetics-section.html

Thanks, Sparko, for telling how I add the link here!

Comment

Does anyone like eating spam/ actually eaten spam here?
                            I have eaten canned ham, but it was from a Danish producer. Not sure if it was as spicy as spam.

And while I found both the producer brands Gøl and Tulip, I did not find that product in their online product list.

It is a decent thing to put on a sandwich, and even if spam is saltier and spicier, that would go for spam too.

But try not to eat canned products too often.

Comment

spoom.

Comment

spoom.
                                If you ever come to Denmark, check out the products of Gøl and Tulip.

Not just the bacon, take some time for salami and for canned ham too!

Comment